All games are marked as abandoned

All games that are recorded in my profile history are marked as abandoned without my having abandoned them, even if I have won them.

Besides, when I enter the detail of any of them, it marks them as a defeat.

6 Likes

I have the same issue and created a bug a few days ago. Hopefully the devs move this up the priority list and address it soon.

3 Likes

is your endorse level decreasing for these “fake” abandoned matches?

My endorsement level is stuck at a 1.

Have they fixed the issue yet? Lazy devs smh, I think its gonna take season 7 for that bug fix.

1 Like

my games stop saying abandoned after i went back to the battle net downloaded overwatch.

1 Like

23rd August 2023. I just switched from battlenet to steam. Issue still presists.

1 Like

Broken here, Steam version

the problem still exists

And they’re still working on it.

1 Like

Still not fixed. Same with the Endorsement shuffle. It’s been 20 days.

1 Like

It’s not getting fixed until at least their next patch. They rarely do hotfixes.

1 Like

Is this a steam issue or every client? Can’t fix small stuff like this or get a hold on cheaters/smurfs. But every season new $30 skins… priorities?

2 Likes

The same thing is happening to me, all the games that I play unranked are marked as Abandoned, I don’t play rankeds, I want to unlocked Ramattra, LW and Kiriko and you have to win matches in order to do so and I’m stuck because even if I win it counts as a Defeat

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.