All changes in Experimental Card should be implemented

I think the zen change feels so good

5 Likes

Halt change though? Nahhh.

6 Likes

I agree. (character limit)

Let’s be honest, it doesn’t matter if you like the experimental card or not, Blizzard has always implemented whatever changes they’re “experimenting” with, regardless of feedback.

Ofc it is, person with Zen profile

1 Like

The whole feedback on experimental card is kinda pointless. The majority of people are biased. If a hero they like gets nerfed its always a bad change for them even if the hero is still playable or even good after the nerf. If a hero they like gets buffed its always a good change for them no matter how broken he gets.

I mean if they implement the entire EXC the only change to the meta will be Rein for Orisa. Sigma will still be mandatory. MAYBE Bap and Brigg swap but honestly 80% of support picks will still be those 3 heroes (Ana Brigg Bap).

I feel like it will require her to be more accurate with it, and the speed buff allows for it to be less reactable so it stays the same imo

The recent Moira changes where they Fade a cleanse and team-wide invulnerability spring to mind.

Or that time they wanted to reduce the stun time for a lot of heroes they thankfully didn’r nerf Brig’s.

There's a second opinion for you.

Honestly this is coming from a tank main that loves playing Sigma, from what I can tell He’s still good. I think it’s just the hog changes that everyone’s messing with is what’s making people say Sigma is too weak. Aside from maybe the biased mains.

Zen and Road should def go through. The Orisa halt change 100% should not

1 Like

I’m fine with everything except halt nerf and brig hp nerf.
Other than that all of the changes are alright

It doesn’t just require more accuracy. It’s now more susceptible to change. Even with the projectile speed doubled, latency and enemy mobility tools are still going to make a 43% reduction to its range pretty crippling, especially as a peel tool.

1 Like

Being more accurate is one thing but the ability not actually doing anything useful when you hit it is a pretty big deal. It’s like a Pharah rocket with an 8 second cooldown, and no damage.

All except Brigitte and Orisa changes

blatant lie

I’m fine with everything except for the HP change for Brig. She feels too frail with that nerf, IMO.

If it wasn’t for those Orisa nerfs I’d agree. Ew. Maybe they’ll get reverted in a few months like the (equally gross) damage nerf did. I’m glad for Zen though!