All-Access Pass Refund - OWL 2020

Hi!

Since I was one of the many people who bought the All-Access pass that is now useless due to the fact that the OWL is going to be streamed on YouTube, I want a full or partial refund of the money I put in the All-Access pass that I no longer can use.

How do I issue a refund for this now non-functioning product? And yes, I will fight even if it kills me to recieve one. Not just me, but all other people who bought the All-Access pass have all right to recieve one as well…

Cheers!

The All-Access Pass was an annual subscription (not a permanent service) and a service provided by Twitch, not Blizzard Entertainment. The subscription is now expired. There were different All-Access Passes; one for the 2018 season and then a different one for the 2019 season. Every user had to get a new All-Access pass in 2019, even if they had the 2018 one.

As of this time there will be no premium subscription service for the 2020 season, however you can learn about features and changes with streaming the Overwatch League on YouTube in my guide here:

I agree, I want a refund too.

2 Likes