Alien Zarya Appreciate Thread~♥

I’ll be getting her golden gun next so I can oogle it in gold :heart_eyes:

Can somebody remind me how to even get the credits or whatever is currently needed to get this skin? Is it just simply from buying them now? Chibi is confuzled. >~<

1 Like

It’s a good skin no doubt, I just wish its a Tracer’s skin instead. Sinatraa’s legacy should be that of Tracer, not a pseudo DPS that he was forced to play.

1 Like

It’s an awesome skin but I wish they went full Alien instead of adding the suit as a MIB reference

Yo, Chibi! Not to derail the thread, but since we can’t PM on this forum…

Would you be up for this sometime? I think we’re all on PC. :smiley:

WyomingMist has you covered:

However, I’d recommend using the app if that’s an option. Most people seem to get drops when using the app, whereas you might end up being one of those who don’t get tokens from watching OWL in a browser.

1 Like

The skin is so cool. And even cooler with my gold gun

2 Likes

Ugly, disgusting stupid skin. I hate it. Should be removed.

Gif should be Moria orb killing monkey

2 Likes

is this forum on dial up internet? these gifs barely even load. i don’t have this issue with any other site

They play fine for me :o

You can get em from watching OWL on YouTube or paying $10 for 200 points. I spent $5 because i already had 100 points

2 Likes

if SINATRAA :alien: and my girl :girl: :heart_eyes: both drowning :scream: :wave: and I can only save one :triumph: :grimacing: Catch me at the enemy spawn door :door: :red_circle: with my boy on zarya :rainbow: :mantelpiece_clock:

The outfit is nice, but the Alien head is ugly as sin…

Only thing wrong with it is that the skin’s name should have been “Agent Z”

1 Like

I love it. Its got multiple references which is cool.

Alien because there used to be Twitch memes about how Sinatraa looks like an alien. Also his skill was alien like and “out of this world.”

Plus the suit referencing Frank Sinatraa being dapper af. But also works as a MIB reference which is equally awesome…especially with the gun.

Just all around a fun skin. Y’all hating can just not buy the skin and move on lul

2 Likes

What? What is this exactly?

You mean Frieza?

I love this Alien skin!!! I bought it right after I got home from work.
:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I like, but i dont think its a skin worth paying