ALERT: World of Warcraft Shadowlands now launched - LOGIN ISSUES REPORTED BY BLIZZARD CS!

Taking 30 minutes to hand in a quest?
Cant find the NPC in the massive crowd to even start the quest?
10 fps max?

All sound like bad things but a wow launch somehow makes it all so fun…

1 Like

The battlenet launcher may be filled with requests, but you can bypass the launcher and directly launch Overwatch through this file path:

This PC > Windows (C:) > Program Files (x86) > Overwatch > _retail_ > Double Click on "Overwatch"

File path will of course differ depending on where you have it saved, but that’s the gist of it.

You will then also have to log in using your usual account details, but you should be able to get into the game fine.

1 Like

I’m wondering if warcraft players wont get a similar issue when OW2 (or its beta) comes out lmao

Presumably you still have to gather ten radiant bear pelts and turn them into the dude with the exclamation mark above his head. Then you go kill fifty dire frogs and tell the other guy with the exclamation mark that the dire frogs are slain.

Riveting stuff.

IIRC EU support office in Versaille will go on a strike on the 24th

Quite a long queue…

well you gotta remember that unlike wow, OW’s base is divided among several platforms, and yes that includes potential betas
there is a reason why, usually, console games launch day is a bit smoother imo than pc games

2 Likes

Looks like we are about two hours away from Shadowland’s launch. I will try to keep an eye on it and make sure any problems are reported here.

Less than 2 hours remaining! Let’s goooo!

I am SO ready to sacrifice my life to play WoW all day again.

1 Like

Well as expected some areas are experiencing login issues.

Happy Shadowlands Day everyone!

I myself have found to be able to log onto both WoW and Overwatch with no issues. My guess the initial wave has calmed down by now.