ALERT! Server issues due to DDoS attack (ENDED)

Eh, I wouldn’t even try to play tonight, even if the servers come back up.

It’s late and people are like “whatever, I have work/school tomorrow, I’ll just get off for the day” and queue times will be high.

These attacks always show what Blizzard really stands for. They know their systems are broken and being attacked and they don’t even have the guts to take them down… or at least disable comp.

Instead they issue out full penalties and just put a tiny text at the bottom of the launcher about “Unstable servers”. Never mind that such warning usually come after hours of people losing SR and complaining about it.

1 Like

i’m back in boys. :v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v::v:

it’s 4pm. sksksksksksk

for you. 10 pm where i am

Doesn’t make sense. You folks can see who was actively playing at a certain time. Why not give back the SR? Leavers or end user disconnects are one thing but an entire server crash? You KNOW who was affected and that 50 SR will have a snowball effect on players, especially if it puts them in a lower rank

1 Like

I’m back in too lol let’s see how this goes

Good to hear everyone is getting back in, again though I STRONGLY recommend avoiding Competitive Play. DDoS attacks can come in waves and until we get the all clear from Blizzard you should not take the risk.

They can’t manually make the adjustments, they really can’t.

1 Like

I was just able to log in, it might be over

1 Like

i think it may just be certain regions. no change for me

1 Like

I’m back in the game? Cool, Myst, I won’t be stupid and go play Comp tonight! I’m staying in my QP, probs gonna have fun or practice or whatever.

2 Likes

Damn, I really felt this earlier also.

1 Like

I thought no change either, but once I waited a bit, I was able to get back in. Or maybe ur right and it is regional. Who knows?

1 Like

ok cool i’ll check again in a bit

ddos comp makes me feel alive.

you are officially a psycho

5 Likes

10 pm here as well. Feel like we’re close lol

Finally back into the game. Might just try my hand at some QP. Thanks for the help @WyomingMyst

1 Like

Played a full-game with no problems! Sweet! Gl in ur games, guys!

3 Likes