Alas, ANOTHER Sombra bug on the PTR

Friendly hacked healthpacks appear as enemy healthpacks. sigh

1 Like

Honestly someone needs a nerf to the pay check casue they ain’t doing they job properly…

3 Likes

Well on the bright side, I think her los from her hack is finally fixed. And who knows if it’s even a bug. Maybe they’re changing the colours or something lmao.

2 Likes

If programmers got their paycheck decreased for bugs in their code, all programmers in the industry would be in poverty.

4 Likes

Then they should do they job then they wouldn’t be in poverty.

DO YA JOB RIGHT GET PAID RIGHT.

(I am so sorry to all you programmers out there I’m just trying to have fun casue my character is dead)

Programming isn’t exactly that simple.

4 Likes

Isn’t the part of the point of PTR to figure out unexpected bugs and then fixing them?
I don’t see the problem with there being a bug and then that bug being fixed before going live.

I like your style… Andy you’re timed memes?

(I need help on the meme front halp)

Wait, really? Is this really happening?

Edit: i went to patch notes. SOMBRA JUST GOT BUGFIXES YOU ALL CANT BELIEVE HOW HAPPY I AM! :tada:

While this true, we didn’t set the bar we’re judging Blizzard against; they set that standard themselves.

Where are the patch notes?

At this point, I’m not even surprised. Sombra is just that hated by pros.

Side note: atleast they are actually doing something with her? Right…?

Damn I guess my hunch was correct. Guess being a Sombra main shows. It’s still buggy tho, so hopefully we will see more of these

1 Like

Fact that something is happening is better than nothing.

It also likely means there is more fixes coming soon, as they seem to work on it right now.

At least i can finally be optimistic about Sombra’s future.