Aimbotting is out of hand again

It’s probably mostly people who don’t respect aim as a skill and just see it as a chore to play the heroes they actually like. It makes sense those players might wonder how good they would be if they put 2 million hours into learning how to click specifics spots on a screen. So they get an aim bot and see how they do in the rest of the game.

I just play heroes like Winston and Rein instead, but as someone who also has no respect for aiming as a skill, I get it.

that answer is just so so so wrong, only rage cheaters would put the slider to the max and pop heads all day. most good cheats have good humanizatoins.

3 Likes

Aimbots have changed quite a bit, they don’t “snap” to targets heads anymore. Any aimbots that “snap” are quickly banned and done away with. Aimbots now are “humanized” and move more like a human hand would, slower and smoother, but if you know what to look for by watching demonstration videos you can tell when people are using them.

1 Like

If this were true
Then I would have run into 2 already right?

From a coding perspective, how exactly would they be inaccurate?

I agree, Soldier is getting his ult way too quickly!

1 Like

I don’t really have an explanation, it’s just something I’ve heard from what i believe was a dev (I can’t find the quote). But the mouse movements you see aren’t always fluid…

Well, it sounds like you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Wouldn’t make sense. Just FYI.

They are recordings based on the input data sent to the server and how the server saw the events and are not 100% to how each player experienced the events.

How exactly do you think video games work?

sigh, done.

Well, I can say I believe I ran into this tonight…

Widow was headshotting everyone, and headshot me exactly at the moment when I ejected from D.Va, literally instantly after I ejected.

1 Like

How do you think video games work?

C++ - ish?

This is literally usually the easiest time to headshot a baby Dva

I seriously doubt that…

They are inaccurate. It’s the same reason there are weird spectator bugs in OWL such as pulse bombs showing as stuck yet not actually being stuck.

Add bronze- silver to that mix too. I have seen Hanzo players be a tad bit too jumpy from out to the side of the map to your body.

Hanzo just has huge hitboxes for his arrows

Multiple Top100, 2016 world cup captain of poland.
81rank in s1 etc…

Game went downhill after S6-7, around 10-20% of ppl are cheating on smurfs.

For example in S3 i could make a new account and go 3.1->4.0 with 90% winrate in 20-30 games (performane based sr). Now i make a new account i get placed in diamond and it takes me like 100 games to get to gm. Smurfs, cheaters, boosters, trolls. I have like a 75% winrate on almost any hero my Teammates are always true diamonds (im supose to carry them according to blizzards matchmaking and my big win%)
Enemy team always consists of new accounts or very low lvl smurf accounts never true diamonds. My team never consists of smurfs, boosters.

I win 3-4 games in a row vs true diamonds/masters i do like 60eli/2 death stats matchmaker kicks in placed vs cheaters or russian boosting stacks game is at top500 lvl of hardness (in diamond/masters)

I can tell u every 2-3 games theres aimbot in diamond/master/gm.
How do i know… go to forums check how many people have bought its in 30-40k range.

How to spot ? You cant spot from kill cam there are multiple humanized aimbots out there with curved aim that u pay 40$ 60$ even 200$ per month.

1. Widow 28% crit+ with 17 crit per 10min clearly aimbot… Not preaiming corners no jitter just perfect flicks to the head (smt. does a little circle after headshoting or snaps back into possition)

2. Hanzo aiming at the ground and constantly flicking to ur head no preaiming corners nothing just perect flicks all game in diamond/master either a top500 booster or 90% its aimbot.

3. Tracer crit 150+ per 10min def. aimbot

4. Cree 16% crit+ no preaiming inhuman flick reaction all shots are flick shots 95% AIMBOT

Look for fast snaps after a kill to other target or to the ground. Or little snaps to the head like guy is aiming 2-3cm from u bam instant headshot. When ur near a wall he cant hit u coz his aimbot fuks up

Oh yeah and report report report i report like every1 i suspect and ask teammates to report… it made me a little paranoid but still i get 2-3 comfirms every week

4 Likes

Aimbotting is now rampant = every other game at least I have someone on my team or the other that is cheating.

5 Likes