Aim Modes - PS4 BIG Bug!

Hello Community Hello Developers,

I hope you can fix the following issue soon.

i want to talk about a Problem wich is extreme important for the PS4 Community.

In the latest patch (16.10.19) they did a change to the aiming settings, and I think that was not on purpose. The are 3 aiming modes. Exponential Ramp, Linear Ramp and Dual Zone. And they did a weird change to the exponential ramp. Everyone who used to aim with this mode, is actually not able to play the game because its completely weird. I already read a lot of posts about this issue, and nobody has a solution. Please help us! Im so hyped to play, and I can’t

As one of this person I have to say, please fix this as soon as possible!

Thank you

8 Likes

I’m having the same issue on Xbox One. I hope blizzard fixes this because I want to play the new event.

4 Likes

As i’ve invited someone to this topic i’d say merge all this issues into one topic for better overview.

5 Likes

its the same with xbox too its unplayable

4 Likes

me 2 i have the same issue

4 Likes

Now is it only expo?

3 Likes

would be awesome if someone post here when its fixed, so I don’t have to start the game every 2 hours

3 Likes

I think it must be patched, so, no reason to start the game until the patch release.

3 Likes

The same thing is happening with mes too im on xbox one and its really annoying

2 Likes

Same here!! If you usually play exponential ramp with 0 aim ease in try linear ramp with somewhere between 25 to 50 aim ease in, it’s not quite the same but better than the current
exponential ramp until they get it fixed.

I’d recommend you move to this thread: Consoles Bug [Exponential Ramp] - #31 by Shadowhunter-22718

It’s the main thread for this issue now.