Aim bot or not?

replay code CR731M
first person view the ana
seems to have a supernatural ability to stay locked on a targets center torso, even when the target is jumping. im only ~1600sr, is it just a good ana or hack?

2 Likes

that’s 100% aimbot, the lockon is extremely obvious lol

1 Like

yeah that ana was hard aimbotting

When in doubt report the heck out of them.

I watched it and even though I’ve never seen what an aimbot looks like, even i can tell something’s definitely not right there. Regardless, I dont blame players for using aimbots and hacks anymore, with everyone constantly picking genji and other op heroes and all. TBH i would love to use aimbots too just to shove it in genji and roadhog players’ faces but I know I WILL get caught and banned and $60 gone down the drain so I choose not to risk it.

Plus Blizzard doesn’t really do anything about hackers until they do ban waves which takes way too long to do.

LOL don’t tempt me. X-D

This is 100% aimbot.

As they are hacking using the support that has been the most picked in GM for 7 months

3 Likes

Thanks for the help. Now for the future what is the best way to report replays like this? Using the in game report feature or is there a special forum for this sort?

hacks@blizzard.com when you’re certain, include a description (particular times and players are good information to include) and the replay code

I would also use the in-game report tool, just in case. You can use in-game reports if you’re only ‘fairly sure’ and not ‘absolutely certain’ since a single report is not actioned anyway. Don’t just report good aim though, please, only report if something is fishy in the replay.

Lots of cheating players have “good” aim
so report them in game and let them sort it. There is a ton of players AND streamers cheating atm
and all their “good” aim is obvious aim assist to varying extents. Go watch a legit good aimer in a LAN setting and then watch these clowns. There is a world of difference.

The issue is that there is no review, except maybe on appeal if you fight hard enough. If someone gets enough reports, they get banned first, questions later if at all. That’s why I think you should take a quick look at the replay and see if it looks natural first.

1 Like

WOOOW and i thought gold was bad to see cheaters
now they’re in silver

I remember like 6 months ago when I talked of this
and so many people were like
“omg why would someone be cheating in silver, silver is SO easy. there not cheating your just bad, blah blah blah”

Then I started posting replays and videos
Then more people started seeing/believing
Now more people experiencing the same thing

I’m happy others have become more accustom to the possibility
But I’m sad cheating is so prevalent 

1 Like

People don’t get banned from reports of cheating. Please stop with the disinformation. Report anyone who you suspect might be cheating. But I will say this. Legit PC gaming is dead. I tried 3 different games tonight and all just cheats after cheats. And then of course all the cool kid stuff when you call them out. Seriously, what is wrong with you people.

1 Like

Of course they do. Aside from the occasional ban of an alt-account of a high level player that gets a quickly reversed when they tell support their main identity, there’s also been experimental proof by getting cooperative people to report a known non-cheating account:

https://www.dexerto.com/overwatch/major-flaw-exposed-with-overwatchs-report-and-ban-system-1346474

Aside from afk/leaving, all ban types can be brought about by getting too many reports for that type of misbehavior. Judging by the testimony of banned and reinstated players, human review of the reports appears to only take place after multiple appeals.

Blizzard purports to have detection systems for throwing/boosting, cheating(hacking/aimbotting), and leaving/afk, and there is strong evidence for that at least in the cases of cheating and leaving/afk. There are some testimonies of being caught and banned for deranking and boosting.

The relatively lesser testimony for deranking/boosting doesn’t mean the systems don’t exist, the affected players would largely be professional SR manipulators who are selling accounts at the appropriately deranked or boosted rank and they won’t want to discuss their methods or how often they fail. As long as they succeed often enough, it’s just cost of doing business.

1 Like