After having been destroyed all day

I got a negative mark on my account. I clearly joined a game mid session but then got kicked, while loading it said i was inactive and kicked me. WHILE LOADING IN THE GAME. after playing and being handed DPS who do 300 damage the whole game. Blizzard needs to fix this its terrible to play.

1 Like

Getting kicked while in the loading screen is likely an issue on your end.
This has happened to me a few times but only because I had windows updating in the background. You may have too many programs open in the background taking up too much memory or maybe something downloading. Check your task manager if you end up in a long loading screen again

1 Like

Most often this is a client side issue. However, there is a bug currently going around that disconnects players while loading the game, prevents them from rejoining, and gives them a temporary ban. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Competitive Match Disconnection And Temporary Ban. Any help in spreading the word about this thread would be greatly appreciated.