After "don't shoot at defecting Genji" , "Shoot mercy in the head while valking" and "Stay out of Brig's range"

Please welcome “JusT uSe sLEepDaRT IF YoU wAnNA eSCApE”

102 Likes

Just win the game LOOOOOOOOL

61 Likes

Just switch to counter.

1 Like

Jeff is still plat/diamond. Maybe he faced a top 500 Ana and got tilted and decided Ana should never rise.

21 Likes

Just kill the red team.

5 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here.

20 Likes

Hits ulting Genji with sleep dart

Genji is immediately awakened because the natural reaction is to fire at someone ulting, resulting in you and everyone dying

Yeah, sleep dart is such a perfect tool for escape.

43 Likes

Just don’t die silly smh my head

3 Likes

You just need to git gud, duh. /s

1 Like

4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head

1 Like

Well, you should have…

Well, that’s fine because…

Damn. For once, i got nothin’.

1 Like

Just place top 500… not that hard

4 Likes

What I do is preemptively say “Genji slept” during the windup animation and say “never mind” if I miss

3 Likes

Just don’t be bad…

just take your teammates’ guns away 4Head

Just click on their head

1 Like

In the first 0,8 - 1 seconds after someone has been hit with Sleep Dart, they shouldn’t be able to be waken up, I think this would be a really good buff for Ana.

1 Like

there is a 0.5s buffer currently and I think it could stand to be raised a bit

Just spam voice lines and emotes until the enemy is so confused they let you walk in and cap the point for free LUL 4HEAD.

1 Like

When Bastion got buffed into stupidly OP mode and everyone on the PTR said the buff shouldn’t go live, the devs ignored the feedback and pushed it to live.

It wasn’t until Jeff was playing Bastion and realized a Tracer who was way better than he was couldn’t kill him that he decided Bastion was too strong.

2 Likes