Advanced settings ping option gone?

I’ve recently been having connection issues and have been getting kicked out of some comp games on ps4. Before now I’ve never bothered turning the ping on, but with these connection issue I thought it would be best so I’d know when to stop, or not start at all. Only when I go to turn it on, the only options I have is to show latency or interpretation delay. There is no option to show ping. I’ve looked it up multiple times, I can’t figure out why this is an issue. Unless the option has for some reason been moved, it just doesn’t show up for me.

Again, this is on ps4. I’ve seen some people complaining about ping not showing up on their main menu, but nothing about the option to just turn it on being gone.

I’d really like this to get sorted out so that I can play comp with a bit more peace of mind.

PING and RTT were replaced with the LAT[ency] stat three years ago.

More info:

Oh damn, thanks lol
No where I was looking said it was replaced, I just kept seeing that there were three options and mine was only showing two

I’m guessing those were third-party sites. The Blizzard documentation is up-to-date.

You can find that here: