(Additional) Anniversary weekly earning ideas

So, I have an idea. Would it be possible if players could earn past skins and rewards from weekly challenges for the anniversary event? For example, lets say I didn’t receive rewards such as the Bastet Ana skin(and rewards)/ D.va’s Nano Cola skin(and rewards)/ or a skin from an event such as Reaper’s American skin and other rewards. These rewards should be like an option players can choose from when they load up the game, like how event loot boxes are given free as soon as the player loads up and signs into the game. Or another idea: players can pay to unlock past weekly challenge skins.(example already given above). If not paid for, then the player should be able to earn the skins by playing event exclusive game modes such as Lucioball, Junkenstein’s Revenge, or Archives. I hope this wish can be granted. Much love.

1 Like

Those are all said to be limited time only skins. It would not be possible to bring them back. I missed bastet ana and dva’s nano cola, but they were limited time only. I’m not going to complain.

2 Likes

tbh i kinda wish tehy would bring old mini events back in some way or form for thh skins. It makes the ones I missed / didn’t earn in the week even more painful :frowning:

Not impossible, just unlikely. They could very easily do what they did with the Sombra Blizzcon skin.

I have both, i want them to come back for others to get too