Add health pools questiom

does it cap at some point? i tried adding armor like (11 armor, 0.500 seconds) for rally and it only capped at 367 and wouldn’t go up

Not sure if this is how it works but…for me at least… I’ve noticed i can only Add to Health Pool ~15 times before it just stops working. However, if you Remove all Health Pools it works again.

So what i do is this. Each time you add to your health Pool, add the same Value to a variable. For example, you add 11 armor, so add 11 to a variable. After the 15th? time you add to your health pool, Remove all Health Pool, then add to health pool ‘That’ variable. Now you can, again, add to health pool, but starting where you left off.

Now assuming your taking damage while health pool is being added, thus ur Health is going down From the damage, you’ll also have to factor that into ur variable.

OR, maybe try this;
Find out what the number is, of how many times you can add to health pool, before it stops working. Whatever that number Is, instead of Modifying a variable each time you add to Health Pool, simply set the Variable too Health of Type. Then remove all health pool, then add to health pool that variable.

This way, the value of health you have at the instance just before you remove it, is saved. Regardless if your taking damage or whatever…Whatever amount of (in this case, armor) you have, is saved.

1 Like

I believe it only does it 15 times. You can do what the guy above said but personally I usually just make it add less frequently but in bigger chunks.

For example: 22 every second or even 33 every 1.5s. Different values work better for different scenarios.

Yes, there’s a 16 health pool limit per player.

2 Likes

thanks! tho in my code brigittes max health is 240% manually for a 599/600 hp shield and her max health is 17% in the workshop for a rule to give her 250 hp, so rally gives her 6 armor every 0.5 seconds up to 290/291 hp and she has 250 hp before rally starts. i gave her 11 armor every 0.5 seconds but it only capped at 367 hp and not 400. the armor added is unrecoverable.

I don’t know what this means, is it a typo?

here use this code to understand, PWD0QK

remove the “110 armor in rally” rule and add a new one that i said in my post

Ok, I can’t do this. It’s far too complicated for me.
h ttps://discord.gg/Kj3NaVPZ
This is a workshop discord server who might be able to help, just go to the script help and post your problem.

Also I noticed how you reduced Brigitte’s ultimate cost by 10% by raising her combat ult charge. This isn’t quite the same as reducing the ult cost.
What you could do though is set a condition so that when Brigitte’s Ultimate percent >90.9, set her ultimate percent to 100.

This would make her ultimate cost effectively the same as pre nerf rather than buffing her charge rate.

This is the rule if that is better than my explanation:
rule(“Brig Ult cost”)
{
event
{
Ongoing - Each Player;
All;
Brigitte;
}

conditions
{
	Ultimate Charge Percent(Event Player) >= 90.909;
}

actions
{
	Set Ultimate Charge(Event Player, 100);
}

}

1 Like

for some reason the ult thing didn’t work when i put it in. it just kept setting her ultimate automatically to 100% everytime