Add back in "tea-bagging"

interesting maybe just a bug weirdly hopefully? if they really removed tea-bagging that’s a bit much.

2 Likes

Blizzard: Yeah let’s remove tea bagging but not try to work on censoring out racist and homophobic hate speech. xd

57 Likes

tea-bagging “Are you scared? Are you scared? Are you scared?”

6 Likes

Or. And stay with me on this one…we can just not? Antagonism is often the predecessor to toxic behavior. Everyone is responsible for their actions, and that includes instigators. Don’t be an instigator.

“Tea-bagging” is no different from saying “GGEZ” when the match ends in 60 seconds. It’s childish, juvenile behavior.

25 Likes

it’s childish and juvenile being this sensitive to crouching and a 4 letter phrase

41 Likes

Fixed it for ya. No need to thank me.

25 Likes

Someone is being overdramatic and sensitive.

6 Likes

Worse part is when you try to body-block for them as mei/zarya/etc when your teammate is slept because it will just push you off them and continuously expose them to incoming damage (even if you’re not trying to t-bag/crouch).

4 Likes

“Oh no, they removed a fictional thing. my life is over. This is censorship on Chinese levels”.

lmao, you sound like you are a child.

16 Likes

Fixed it for ya. No need to thank me.

4 Likes

There’s only one solution to this, …Teabag HARDER!!!

4 Likes

You can still sniperdance or spycrab around them.

4 Likes

Ya know what you’re right we should treat a T rated video game as a workplace environment.

2 Likes

I could see the being an issue that could cause people to lose games when they shouldn’t have because a dead enemy hitbox pushes them away from the point in OT when they would have touched it otherwise and possibly saved the game. This is a huge mistake if it remains live.

Edit:nvm, I’m dumb. They said slept not dead. Still a dumb af mechanic imo

13 Likes

It’s called ‘sportsman-like behavior’. Not that you’ve heard of it.

6 Likes

No, it’s just a rule you need to be aware of. If you misplay because you forget about the hitbox, it’s your fault.

I couldn’t fathom being so childish that I conplain about people crouching in a video game.

6 Likes

I’m sure we’ll see D.Va’s “GG!” voiceline go next. Too abrasive on rice paper skin. :sweat_smile:

But it won’t stop there, you know, they’ll eventually remove Mei’s ULT. Because… :snowflake:’s. :smirk:

6 Likes

No, it isn’t.
It’s BS is what it would be. A dead enemy shouldn’t be a le to do jack ever outside of abilities they’ve already used such as Junk trap or an Ana that threw her nade straight up or etc.
A dead enemy hitbox making you lose the game? Absolute BS mechanic that shouldn’t exist but does because of snowflakes who can’t take people crouching in a video game with a level head.

7 Likes

Slept enemies have a hitbox. If they are eliminated they just evaporate like they always did.

2 Likes