Add back in "tea-bagging"

See you next week! :wave:

1 Like

I do love the whole shoot --> nade --> sleep --> look down on their miserable self whilst waiting for nade to be back up spamming “are you scared” --> shoot --> nade.

It’s good fun. I need to start t-bagging instead while I still can…

1 Like

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, guy.

Indeed. No fun allowed!

1 Like

I’m curious, do you actually think this was a clever post?

Be honest

It’s being adressed: Possible Ana sleep bug with hitboxes blocking movement - #8 by MattWhited-1216

3 Likes

And Soldier 76 can’t do his push up emote on them

3 Likes

Whether on purpose or on accident, No, I’m glad this tasteless action is gone. Back when you had a “Poor sportsmanship” tag as a Report, I reported every single person (friend or not) that Tea-bagged players. This was when that was the most toxic thing in Overwatch at the time. People need to Grow up and understand that this is not acceptable behavior, and Idk if “they’ve been doing it for years in other games…”. At some point you have to take a stand and end it. So no, please do NOT cave in on this Blizzard.

Pretty sure the Overwatch team is the one that makes all of these game decisions.

I don’t see a problem with this.

How does this contribute to the team to win the game?

Its completely unneccesary, and pointless. So why is it needed?

1 Like

‘‘Grow up’’ Tea-bagging is not being toxic. it is taunting. Not the same thing.

It has been adressed as a collision bug that will be fixed. Calm down all of you.
They don’t care about teabag.

1 Like

Except the person who committed the Twitch shooting was only angry because he lost. If he can get that angry over losing, other people can get that angry over tea bagging.

I expect nothing less from the gaming community.

If the person doesn’t have psychological issues, then anger accumulates. Two days ago, the second DPS of our team started screaming, clapping, flaming, hitting his desk etc (even worse than XQC) accusing our supports for no healing. The rest didn’t lose our calm and tried to explain that it’s impossible to heal us (I was playing widow) in Dorado high grounds if we don’t stand on visible points. Not giving him right was the final nail in the coffin. From that point and on he was screaming, whining, flaming and accusing non stop even after two nanos to save his life etc. I muted him, but I could understand from the responses that this situation kept on until the end of the game. For the record, we didn’t finish Dorado for a couple of meters and the enemy team couldn’t even pass through the first point bridge.

What’s my point? If somebody is in a delirium, he’s gonna find a reason to support it in his mind. It doesn’t matter if it is called tea bagging, not finishing the attack or losing a fight. Going on a killing spree (it’s just an example) cannot be justified by systematic misfortunes like losing his job, getting divorced etc. The news often connect those actions with misfortunes and abstract psychological issues, because if they search for the real reasons, the conclusions will be against some very powerful people. For example, a person in a delirium is incapable to plan systematically and buy illegally a gun. While a knife sounds as a good alternative, it is not, because it doesn’t guarantee the effect of a gun to an unarmed person, therefore there is a high probability to avoid this situation in first place.

Yeah I’m quitting because of a bug I delusionally believed was an intentional change for censorship with 0 proof of my ridiculous claim.

1 Like

I am usually extremely toxic ironic and mean in these forums but just for you i am going to be the realest i can
Its a game
Its for fun
Its meant to be antagonising
Im not playing to lose and neither do you
If you wanna lose go play a gacha game
Im not telling you to rage but come on

How could you possibly think that this change was the result of “kids today being too sensitive”? Who are these children making business decisions at Blizzard and why do you think they exist?

1 Like

So what, we’re not even allowed to perform psychological warfare either? How are supports supposed to have impact with our hands tied like this???

Well that just people in general. Blizzard cant really control what people say or think it’s why toxicity will always be a problem in FPS’s

I’d say if people are upset they can no longer act like a 12 year old, then they shouldn’t be playing the game.