Achievements need fixing

You probably think, “how is this a bug report?”

Well this thread is apparently for people to, “Report gameplay issues you’ve experienced while playing Overwatch”,
and the guidelines state that this thread is for, “discussion of gameplay impacting issues”.

Earning achievements is part of a lot of players gameplay experience; it’s not everybody, but there is a large portion of your community that do play games for achievements, like myself.
And these achievements make it difficult to enjoy the game.

I’m posting it here because after trawling through the forums for advice and tips, all I find are people asking you to nerf or fix these achievements.
So this isn’t just a personal issue.

The achievements I personally have issues with are;
-Window of Opportunity - (2500 damage and healing boosted without dying is just cruel. It’s impossible to get 2500 even with dying in most games)
-Cratered - (Hit every person on the enemy team at once with Doomfist’s Ult? Really? You honestly thought that through?)

Both feel entirely luck based and don’t feel like I’m achieving anything.
As if they were an arbitrary achievement put in out of obligation without thinking of the actual way a players can realistically earn them without cheating.

If anyone reading this has other achievements that they feel are unfair or unobtainable at the moment, please post them in this thread.

If your issue with fixing these is that people who got them will be angry;

1. I don’t care if you fixed an achievement I got already. In fact I wouldn’t even notice.
  2. 0.01% of players have window of opportunity. That’s 0.01% of players you would hypothetically annoy, compared to the gamers you are currently annoying.
    If your reasoning is that you don’t want to anger people, you’re actively failing by ignoring your player base’s complaints.

If you did plan these out, and there is a strategy behind these achievements, please let me know.
After 50 combined hours of playing Doomfist and Baptiste purely to get these achievements, I am at the end of my patience and just want an answer of how these are supposed to be possible.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
and I hope you take these issues into consideration.