Account History from OW1 to OW2 messed up

Hi There. I play Overwatch since the OW1 release, so for a long time. I stopped playing OW1 and got back recently to OW2. When my account was imported from OW1 to OW2, my history from all competitive seasons I’ve played on OW1 got messed up. I’ve been a masters support rank player in some seasons, some others I’ve ranked diamond, and when I began to play I was plat/gold in most seaons. The problem is that if you look at my profile history from OW1, only some of the seasons got imported, mostly the first and last I played. The ones in between which I ranked diamond and masters got lost. Could you please check and fix it? Thank you.

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Linking my post in case you would like to read more about this issue: Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Competitive Career Statistics Page. Please help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads, we must demand the Developers to give us the rewards we rightfully earned.

1 Like