Account got wiped when logging into ow2

My whole account is wiped as well, it’s stating I’m a new player and I have no progression. 150 quick play games to unlock echo…….

22 Likes

Same as most on this thread, everything gone. Xbox, just the one account.

6 Likes

This is so confusing man. I’m on ps5 and I didn’t know I had to merge accounts, but when logging in all cosmetics are gone, and characters are locked, but my ps account is linked, I’m on the same account as OW1 cause I still have all my friends from OW1 I have the contender skins and all the overwatch origins skins that you get. But that’s it. I’ve seen both that we can or can’t merge now and I’m just confused. I hope this is all resolved and I get my stuff back

23 Likes

I have lost everything after playing since 2014 I am very unhappy about losing everything

12 Likes

Same, it’s acting like I’m a new player.

17 Likes

Same here, my account is wiped however my icon on here along with my career stats are still on the websites, and it was there before they closed the ow1 servers too, odd

6 Likes

It’s not just missing skins, my whole account was wiped. I’m being treated like a new player when I’ve had my account for almost 4 years.

30 Likes

do you remember where? I’m worried that I lost 5 years worth of stuff. It’s strange that I’m seeing skins like the Medic skin but almost nothing else.

1 Like

I have also lost everything i had all my levels all my golden guns all my skins its insane the amount of hours and comp played just to get everything wiped on ow2 they need to fix this asap i cant even play new comp season as it says im bot even high enough level but my account was fine in the beta i even bought the watchpoint pack and havent got that either so idk whats going on right now but im fuming honestly

10 Likes

I lost everything too all my heros and skins and all that stuff please fix it i payed overwatch 1 for over 3 years or 2 i think

4 Likes

Same, Played since first summer games and now my entire account is gone :frowning:

5 Likes

same thing happened to me. i still have Kiriko, but nothing else. Hope this gets fixed.

1 Like

Same here, and I only have the one account - didn’t do a merge or anything that may have altered my account.

5 Likes

So many memories erased I hope they get to everyone this affects

2 Likes

same its sooo annoying

2 Likes

got a wiped account and paid for the early battle pass thing now i dont have anything. sad. :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Have you guys found any fix for this? I logged today after not playing for a year or so and it says career profile is empty. All the golden guns, cosmetics, gone and the game thinks i’m a new player??? I’m on PS5. It’s making me upset, all those stats, memories gone. UGH.

10 Likes

Same, played since launch, Frist on ps4 than on Xbox linked both accounts and everything ist gone 100s of dollars worth of stuff. Even bought the watchpoint pack and it says I don’t own it. I can only log in on pc when starting the game on Xbox after the queue is finished nothing happens.

6 Likes

2000 hrs on PS4, 1500 hrs on D.Va alone and additional 1676 hrs since crossplay + $500 spent on lootboxes. Come the F on Blizz. I tried this merge thing that’s grayed out and when i check my battlenet, everything is linked and it’s even showing that i played D2 just last month with the wife. Jfc. I know it’s just a game but this is really making me upset.

9 Likes

Hey guys, same issue here. But I don’t really remember that this sms staff before start was about account linking etc, I thought it was security stuff. Anyway, got empty account on PS4, if it turns out there is no way to bring my stuff back it would be tragedy for me.

2 Likes