Acc Bug rank up

After 5 wins my rank just Drops more and more or just stayes.
It is impossible to rank up.
Last season i was in Gold 1 and now im dropping down to Bronze. I don’t say that i don’t have bad games but i’m better than Bronze. That must be a Bug in my Account in the last like 5-10 rank changes I just dropped an never ranked up.

2 Likes

same thing happened to me from GM5 to M5!!

1 Like

it may also depend on how many games you are losing in between those five wins. with the way the rank system works, five wins does not necessarily guarantee a rank up

1 Like

I understand that but i also won 5 in a row and got ranked down with pure domination Stats.
There must be something wrong.
How can i report this to Blizzard Support directly? I want them to Check my acc.

2 Likes

happened to me too like more than one time, was silver 4 i win my 5 games the game at the end displays that i’m bronze 5 and i rank up to bronze 1

1 Like

If that is the case the problem falls on Blizzard not making it clear to the player number of games lost.
I git POTG on the game promoting me to Diamond 1 yet was demoted too Diamond 5.
4 levels lower?
Maybe I need to give Overwatch some time to work on bugs.

1. The missing textures on the the “Monastary” level as the payload turns the corner and starts heading up. The wall is a void texture.
  2. Music abruptly stops on some stages.
  3. Unable to move selection when selecting to promote your team mates.
    I guess I’ll just throw all my comp matches since they don’t really matter.
1 Like

Assuming your win-loss ratio is positive, you might be experiencing the bug in which during a rerank, your initial rank is demoted five subdivisions before the adjustment takes place. There’s tons of posts under my thread about players with those exact bugs if you would like to read more about it. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I put your thread under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. If you can, could you record your bugged rank adjustment, making sure that at some point in the video it shows your pre-adjustment rank, either from the queue menu or the career profile, and link that video to the thread? Any help in spreading the word about this megathread would be greatly appreciated.