Absolutely MASSIVE new Workshop Update on PTR now!

Between all the extra effects and being able to make a 4v20 RPG/zombies, I can’t wait for this to hit public

4 Likes

i just wanna set certain ult durations, cast times on abilitys/weapons, and have an option to actually set a shields health and how much hp it gains overtime 🥲

4 Likes

Unfortunately these, especially to modify the Shields directly and independently is still not possible. Let’s see what they will add as features in the future. My only disappointment is that a direct + operator for Strings (concatination, appending) is still missing, the formatting way by using the Custom String is actually really clunkly and not very intuitive right now, for the simple purpose of combining 2 or more Strings. Would they add this last thing for Strig manipulation i would be personelly really happy, due with that and the current new String operations we would be able to create ouw own in-game hash algorithms for authentication systems to protect our modes while still in testing or developing them.

3 Likes

YOU CAN CHANGE TEAMS WITH WORKSHOP

FINALLY

MY PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

Thank you so much workshop devs

5 Likes

This is ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMEIzing…

4 Likes

Hope you all have fun!

29 Likes

Yo! When this hits live, you might wanna change the beam effect in the Noodle Beam code I made to the Symm one that they have in this update

2 Likes

Thank you for this awesome update!!!

1 Like

Aw man I wish they would add a “Is damage boosted” condition but this stuff is fantastic as well! Good job workshop developers!

1 Like

Oh hell yessssssss!!!

I don’t have to manually scramble teams anymore!

1 Like

Hope one day for another infinite bot glitch or 12 vs 12 mode.

1 Like

That would be nice. Imagine what we could create with such extension :o.

1 Like

OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS AmaZING!!! YOU CAN ACCESS ALL BEAM EFFECTS, ALL PARTICLES, oh god, this is the best workshop update since AGES!!!

You can actually now spawn 20 Dummy bots. This should be more than enough for most modes!

For PVE intended modes yes but not PVP.

1 Like

I mean the default bots, but that’s still good.

Do you have to close player slots to see the new effects? What about new sounds?

that, or put it on a workshop map.

When Overwatch 2 is released, I will have fun, thanks.

1 Like

Damnnnnn…

like bruh…