About the "leak" with date of anniversary starting

If he didn’t know that the anniversary was coming, why would he say?

1 Like

He was expecting some patch, but he had no idea about experimental changes basicialy
So the patch he somehow learn about could be experimental after all insted of event.

【H】【Y】【P】【E】

The forums are not dissapointed?
That would be new…

I mean, they can be dissapointed, but to not be about not getting event because people expect it today.
There is no more prove of that anymore, so we can now all just chill and wait week more.

1 Like

It drops when it drops.
I am chill about that.

1 Like

You might be, but some people did alredy week ago made topics about it not droping yet back then.
And now that leak before made some more hype for people, leading to even more of players expect it today from what i saw yesterday.

Whether it happens or not, this guy saying it was never proof.

1 Like

True that, but you know with how little devs like to talk about those stuff and moving event dates around its easy to make following by saying you know when event starts
And this guy being right before about something else make even more people believe him.
But since even he say now that he might been wrong, people who did believed him should chill out, and this is why i made this topic.

People might still try to use his words as prove today, and i want to make sure they know he back down from it himself

Ah, that is really disappointing, but I guess all the balance change chaos will hold me over.

Wait, what is that icon you have there? I dont remember this one

You had to have done all of your open queue placements. We just got our rewards today. Pretty swag, huh? Finally, a good Tracer icon.

3 Likes

Yea, i guess it looks good compared to others i saw.
Still prefere my anyway, but mostly because of hero choice, tracer i still see as annoying person

1 Like

Like i said, nothing to hype for.

I don’t care. I want the experimental card more than anything. Is it out?

I really want to know where anniversary will be starting hope its today

This guy is literally just guessing and sometimes he guesses right. Why does anyone believe what he says?

I dont know, but i was using his own words to show that his leak is not working for today.

There is cart for experimental but i have no idea how to see what changes are in there… i dont see new patch notes so is it old one?

edit: Overwatch Retail Patch Notes – May 12, 2020

2 Likes

I should have listened to you !
but I hyped myself
:clown_face:

1 Like