About Malevento (speculations)

ok, I know deathmatch maps are not that popular … but there is so much lore to speculate on, that personally i find it better than “nothing” or simple numbers that change with each patch.

what do you expect to see from this supposed Talon map? who will receive a skon challenge? but above all: maybe we will see the “teaser” of an Italian hero as we have guessed about Kanezaka and the fox?

I think it might be the location of the lab where Sigma is being kept.

2 Likes

I think we will learn about at least one new Talon leader from the associated lore. I also think that we will get a “Talon” skin for someone like Moira or Reaper who doesn’t currently have one.

1 Like

or an area where Sigma is currently kept free. but I’ve always thought that an ideal place to monitor it might be Oasi and its unscrupulous scientific community. it would be interesting to see in the pve of Ow2 a physics laboratory with objects belonging to Sigma.

maybe someone who replaced Vialli? could be. we understood very clearly that Italy is an important center for Talon, and after Antonio they needed a replacement.

it would be very pertinent but … I still think there would still be an Italian skin that they didn’t give us: McCree Waiter XD

their retribution conversations were hilarious! xD