About Genji right now

Omg I have to see this… Toast vs Omni showdown eh? :eyes:

4 Likes

Dont think I wont

Come on a Genji one trick stands no chance…His hero is terrible.

3 Likes

Just spam him from anubis defense point A and you’ll win because he’ll walk into the spam then say junkrats OP.

3 Likes

Word for word what would happen except you missed when he’d ragequit after his nano blade got tired.

2 Likes

I read this literally and imagined the genji actually getting tired (not tyred) when using blade.

2 Likes

Yes! The post got unflagged :grin:

5 Likes

Maybe the bans for the false flagger(s) are incoming?! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I’m not too entirely sure if blizzard is fond about the idea of 28.5 dmg shurikens… or rather decimal point dmg points. Then again… they did this with reaper and hog. But those are shotgun pellets… unsure about shurikens…

1 Like

They said the same thing about Health. Then they went ahead and did 25 hp movements and people were happy overall. I mean SURE I know what you mean but I’m honestly all for it to at least achieve some satisfaction

1 Like

Do you know the breakpoints for 28.5 dmg shurikens?

Cuz you guys keep talking about Genji everyday. WE KNOW. There’s other heroes even worse like Sym. Wed rather talk about her.

1 Like

Hmmmm… if there’s a workshop mode I can do later maybe can test that theory…

Unsure, all ik is 30, 29, and 28 breakpoints. Unsure about 28.5… might have to do the math later tho…

1 Like

That’s just your opinion :man_shrugging:
And you can go make a thread about sym if you want. Nothings stopping you.

1 Like

Well, you could always create your own threads about other heroes :slightly_smiling_face:

And I’m not even a Genji main 🤷

2 Likes

Neither, I don’t get the hatred for genji. Like anyone can make a thread about their main heroes except genji mains lol.

2 Likes

DO IT

1 Like

Because with genji the solution is easy

With sym she needs a rework or at the bare minimum an overhaul like torb and mei did

1 Like

FINE.

Without aim assist you’re nothing :smirk:

2 Likes

I don’t need it for peasants
I’m gonna regret saying that later

2 Likes

Yep. As I discovered, a grand total of 7 posts of mine were flagged for moderator review…

…and all 7 posts were restored upon staff review. And it looks like the top post was restored as well, so it appears all is well in the world again. Hopefully, tomorrow’s Summer Showdown Knockout threads go off without a hitch.

Again, though, this should prove to be a valuable lesson to Blizz in terms of policing these forums. Considering the behavior I’ve seen this evening, I was already taking the extra step of submitting a ticket to BlizzardCS about the massive amount of false flagging. Thankfully, I have just gone ahead and thrown out the ticket now that moderators appear to be getting the forums under control once more…but it is clear the current flagging system can be abused with the right equipment.

We’ll see what Blizz decides to do about the situation once they all are back in the virtual office on Monday…

For now, I bid you all a good night and best of luck in your OW matches.

3 Likes