Ability change for Reaper, Mei, Symmetra broke their respective abilities - Blizzard please fix

So there’s this

Might want to seriously consider reverting whatever you did devs, it made things worse.

33 Likes

My question is, why they even work on this now? Was there any problem with old placing and teleporting system?

11 Likes

Not sure but this needs attention like right now. Whatever they tried to do broke their abilities.

10 Likes

This is a pretty serious bug.

3 Likes

Yes, yes it is. Needs to be reverted.

2 Likes

Mercy damage boost is bugged too.

1 Like

Sadly that’s just an old nerf they neglected to include in the patch notes at the time.

What about Sym’s wall?

Its just her TP affected by whatever bug/issue this is.

3 Likes

Nah that is a bug.

If you think she shouldn’t get charge for that widow shot, then for consistancy, if McCree did damage to someone and then widow one shots them, McCree should have whatever ult he got from his damage taken away.

After all, he didn’t contribute to the targets death.

Sounds stupid? You bet.

What’s worse is it is every time someone dies, even if the damage boast WAS the thing to push it over the edge.

It’s a bug.

Damn, they better fix this quick… :neutral_face:

1 Like

Oh boy Mei’s got another bug, what an absolute shock!

1 Like

As if she needed a bug to make her a barely-viable character, amirite? :^)

She can do that all on her own!

1 Like

you knocking best girl there? you think a bug won’t stop me?

I felt this with Symm last night. Teleporters kept getting sucked into corners and self destructing immediately. I get what they were going for, but this is a mess. I’m surprised they haven’t implemented a sensitivity setting like with Widow Grapple or Ana Nano targeting.

4 Likes

Just finished testing it on the maps mentioned, yea its pretty bad. Blizzard you guys need to just remove whatever you did. No one had a problem with how it was before.

3 Likes

The best gorls are also the least viable.

EX:
Sym
Mei
Bastion

:^)

Right now it isn’t about viability. Its about them making a change to something no one was complaining about only to make it several times worse.

1 Like

I can’t watch the vid cuz im at school, whats the summary?

1 Like

Basically they broke how shadow step, ice wall, and TP interact with ledges. Instead of doing what they claimed it was supposed to do its made it so you have to look above your target to use those abilities. In some cases, like windows or small spaced ledges its almost not even usable.

1 Like