Abilities with knockback immunity

Maybe they just didn’t remove this because she requires it now.

Have you tried it in a custom game? Have a friend show you that you can get booped while angeling even pharah makes you booped very far while angeling

so wait, movement abilities that are one direction like swift strike, and movement abilities that you have completely control over like d.va’s boosters aren’t affected. But the middle ground between them, being reins charge, can?

Seems like less of a different type of ability and more of the inconsistency we find all over in overwatch. Is there any other abilities like rein’s that would fall under? I honestly cant think of any off hand

She doesn’t require it. It could be removed and most people wouldn’t even notice.

Yes. Play Lucio or Doomfist for 5 minutes and you’re bound to see it. It’s a game mechanic.

Not exactly. D.Va still can’t strafe while boosting. Reinhardt can strafe. That’s the difference.

I want a tank that completely denies knockback and applies this to all team mates.
Doomfist can go rot in hell, so make Sombra god tier while at it.

Doesn’t require it? But she’s already falling into f-tier in my ranking I think she deserves it.

And about the ga sure whatever you say

Dva and Orisa having knockback reduction when they are shooting is a confirmed bug. They should be affected by it.

Zarya can do this but it’s not exactly a treat use for your bubbles.

Plus melee knockback still goes through now.

Mercy is not F-Tier in GM. It’s the first time in a year she isn’t a must pick. I think it’s going to be okay.

This mechanic is dumb and shouldn’t be in the game. Mercy is just an example of a hero who has this mechanic. This isn’t because I think Mercy should be nerfed in particular, it’s because it’s a bad mechanic.

I want a tank that does this in an AoE.
Doomfist is getting on my nerves, and makes me want to gouge my eyeballs out.

Doomfist is really not that big of an issue. Mercy soft counters him because of this mechanic (GA makes her immune to his combos), and playing heroes like Roadhog, Sombra and McCree will simply force the DF to swap.

So the difference is reinhardt’s the only hero that can “strafe”, therefor he’s the only movement ability that suffers while other hero’s have both better and worse movement abilities that arn’t affected.

Yeah no, still seems inconsistent to me.

I wonder if some of these inconsitancy’s are bugs as well. I know genji’s swift strike is programmed similar to hitscan, which is a lot of the problem behind it.

Winston.

The problem isn’t inconsistency, the problem is that it’s a dumb mechanic.

I mean, i would agree personally. but even a dumb mechanic should follow some kind of logic. It seems very oddly similar to that grey area that lucio’s passive aura falls under when hacked.

It does have a rule and I explained that to you…

If your 2 favourite heroes are Zenyatta and Ana, it is.

I don’t get to swap to Hog, Sombra or McCree if i’m the dedicated support.
And i hate playing Mercy. With a burning passion. I HATE it.
I’d rather drink bleach than play Mercy.

You’re fully admitting you won’t switch to deal with Doomfist, yet you somehow think he’s a problem?

If you don’t want to swap, hit your Sleep Dart.

A personal problem, yes.

That’s not the problem.
The problem is his ult, 50 hp buffer and cc.

I can easily sleep him, but 5/10 times he’ll survive the sleepdart because we’re in the backline, and i can’t kill him by myself thanks to his 50 hp buffer. Then when he wakes up, Sleepdart is on a 6.5s cooldown and he has all of his cooldowns ready. If he hits just as much as one ability, he’ll outlast me thanks to his shield generation.

And don’t get me started on how his ult guarantees a kill against both Zen and Ana minus Trans.

Just a disclaimer here, i don’t think he’s overpowered.
But i loathe him. I despise him.

Yes, and I explained how that rule seems to be that awkward grey area that isn’t consistent with how it works towards everything else. You seem to be choosing to ignore that though, so this discussion isn’t worth continuing.

If your team isn’t turning around after you sleep him, it really isn’t your fault honestly.

This is basically like a Brigitte mains complaining about Pharah though. You’re being hard countered. If you don’t swap, Sr on you.

The rule is 100% consistent, so yes, I am ignoring your attempts to muddy the waters. It isn’t a question. That is the rule and there aren’t exceptions.

So you’re ignoring an attempt at discussion in a topic you made for discussing the mechanics and how they’re applied. Why did you make this again?

Just because it isn’t entirely my fault doesn’t make it any bit less frustrating.

And this is why everyone is slowly leaving this game tbh. We’re getting pushed into playing characters we don’t like playing. I HATE playing Mercy. The more i get pushed into playing her, the more the game pushes me away all together. The moment i see a Doomfist, i want to gouge my eyeballs out.