(Abandoned topic)

Lets all pool into this one, and I will make a topic later with all the changes

Sombra needs to have the ability to play a more proactive role, while still keeping her identity as somehow who exposes and takes advantage of her enemy’s weaknesses.

Bastion just needs to keep his identity as a transformative combat unit, while also not encouraging staying in one place. He could also not have to require an entire team composition to play.

I’ve made my thoughts on what could be balanced about the heroes, so let’s see what the Overwatch team can do, while also seeing which is better on paper.

Hopes: Sombras theme and identity is preserved while being more viable than she is now and also still fun to play.

Fear: she turns into something what she isn’t. Primary direction is “fun to play against”

Hoping they become viable in FFA

(Moved video down here, remember you dont get rewards from watching from the forums)

I hope they get rid of invis stealth so she can be better in ladder and worse in OWL

I know it won’t happen, but I’ve always believed Sombra belonged in Support and would kill for them to go that direction. I’d be happy to stay DPS too, but only if her utility doesn’t get too stripped which I fear it likely will.

I don’t have any stake in what they do specifically Bastion, but I’ll be happy to see him finally become a proper and fully viable hero. He’s such a precious character and deserves everything.