A terrible ptr patch

Most recent patch notes

For some reason they are taking 84 years to put patch notes on the launcher and idk why.

Now we wait for the future Missile Speed buff on Pharah :sunglasses::kissing_heart:

Just make it so I don’t get murdered by my own rockets and I will be okay. My lovely lady deserves the same buff dva and Junk got.

PTR Junkrat is requiring to relearn entirely how primary fire works because you now have to deal with a drop-dead on bounce after first bounce impact allowed.

This for sure kills a huge chunk of trash spam and makes spam more accurate, but it kills the sole purpose of where Junkrat was strong at, are-of-denial//alley spamming.

To recreate a live alley-spam on PTR, you now have to hit a wall to reach similar distance. The speed buff on the other hand makes it so you can drain shields and tanks faster while the combo of both fixes a long-time issue which shouldn’t have been the result from that, phasing grenades.

I’m seeing flashbacks of Symmetra’s primary beam tickrate problems back in my head, and its feels like the grenades changes on PTR is to affect this on top of doing what people asked but not together…

You’d prefer if every hero shot pillows at each other then? :confused:

The game has already been drastically babied in terms of damage