A Sweet Holiday Surprise! Introducing Legendary Gingerbread Bastion

so i bought it for 1 coin and it’s still not unlocked. I’m not spending more coins to NOT get it.

1 Like

It’s an epic skin if it was for Overwatch 1.

5 Likes

Wow thanks Scrooge! How kind of you to mess up our impossible to earn coins by mocking us with this. I for one welcome always being forever stuck with 9 coins because the price of everything else ends with a 0 or maybe a 5. How about NOT having us pay that coin?

This is basically you spitting on our faces to buy or earn more coins because if you’re stuck at 999 coins thanks to this… THAT ONE COIN WOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH TO GET THAT THING YOU WANTED! I find this especially funny considering the story of Scrooge was about him over working his employee with awful pay. You’re having us do just that with weekly challenges to make up for coins we now need thanks to this pointless nonsense.

12 Likes

Same problem here. Bought it, got stuck, had to log out, only to see that it’s locked again.

Love seeing all the people in this thread trying to spin this into being a bad thing somehow

11 Likes

I know, I think most people here are just bitter and miserable lol

5 Likes

Let them cry. I find it nice. The forum is annoying anyway.

2 Likes

yet you are here, anyway.

1 Like

Remember when you could get event skins for the price of one crisp high five?

Pepperidge farm remembers.

6 Likes

the forum is more fun the game itself lately.

3 Likes

These forums are so edgy with their negative comments on every Blizz post :laughing:

It’s sadly the highlight of their lives.

5 Likes

you know…given the amount of skins and such in OW1…this is probably an accurate price as far as how much a skin should be worth…so the shop is about 2000x overpriced…

10 Likes

1 coin. Is the useless “99” at the end of each digit worth the crappy store offer that detracts from the Battle Pass exclusive concept? Or the bad drop in game? Frankly 1 coin is the price for every spray you sell for a shameful 100 coins. or 10 coins, no more.

We don’t pretend anything here, and we always have a precise memory of what OW2 really is in its monetization problem: the cataloging of the “legendary” skin is wrong for this bastion, the skins dedicated to Winter Wonderland are not made available by your sick shop ban and weekly gameplay is not worth the effort of 60 coins that don’t allow you to buy anything in the gallery. You have ruined the concept of collecting with an equally exaggerated monetization just to make a decent collection for ONE user favorite character. and it won’t be a penny that will make us forget it. and you’re not really doing anything to compromise between the overly cheap lootboxes and the overly greedy shop.

Probably doing this to inflate their sell numbers for a quarterly report.

2 Likes

my shop is bugged lol it hasnt updated

1 Like

Nothing will replace my Lego Bastion, but thanks I guess.

2 Likes

Just for the interesting topics. Things like whining is annoying.

That happened with my OWL coins. I have to watch a full hour to get past break points as I will only be at 99. Rofl.

The scam continues. Unless they let us earn 11 coins. That would be Hogchamp.

1 Like

its one coin for a reason and not actually free…

bunch of people having to buy way more than .01$ right now that they now have to spend (probably buy more)

blizz’s generosity knows no bounds…just make it actually free if youre trying to be nice

5 Likes

Hahaha, no ty. Im not going to be the fool who is always going to be 1 coin short when i want to buy something.

Just make the price a 10 and call it a day, since you already invalidate the 9 remaining coin anyway with the “just 1 coin”.

If its just 1 coin, why not just auto-unlock it instead of baiting 1 coin purchases huh? Its almost as if u have an ulterior motive.

11 Likes