A selection of CRITICAL Bugs to be fixed in the next update

It’s really working?!

https://youtu.be/w1845IIWJ0g

If you want to play Sigma (and there are a lot more bugs on it …), then forget about sudden movements during a stone throw.

How about the sound bug where you can’t hear anything directly behind you?

Need playback instructions.

FFA Replays literally do not work at all. Pressing “view” does nothing.

https://imgur.com/a/6oRkQ2R

Also, it seems that under certain circumstances the voice channel can be kept active after leaving a match.

None of this was expected to be fixed.

Jeff, you won’t let us down and fix it in the next update?

Bap can stand on Lamp

Really? I checked at the test site and this is not the case. Maybe you checked in custom games like lava rising?

Jeff said its no critical bugs so no reason for fix this in next updates.

All fine guys.

Slow mode Sigma Accretion (Rock) Bug

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkvIIhJrDT8

It took like 2 years for them to make Shatter and Seismic Slam work up slopes. But you know, what DOES need to be fixed is CLEARLY the fact that Hammond can use Grappling Hook without changing into Ball Form but can’t do anything in that mode. Ah yes, the developer team’s bug prioritization is so odd.

1 Like

And I can tell you what’s the matter.

The fact is that they have priority on fixing not CRITICAL, but KNOWN problems. And to be even more precise YOUTUBER showed some minor bug, the video gained 100,000 views - URGENTLY CORRECT (echo ult charge …)

And only then, at the request of the left heel of the right leg, whatever they want, they will correct it. The criticality of Bug does not matter, most likely the matter is the complexity of the correction (banal laziness)

And of course, fix the 50 bug in one update for the whole month THE UNEXPECTIBLE PROBLEM. 4 pieces will be corrected by force.

And even recognized problems they can’t fix FULLY

1 Like

I once got hooked as I TPed and got pulled anyway while playing sym, could you try to reproduce that?

This does not make much sense, the principle of operation is already shown in one of the videos. There is the same problem everywhere. It is difficult to reproduce, there is a very small window, and it is useless.

It was recently repaired that sombra could hack a target if it went into invulnerability right before the hack (Reaper / Moira fade etc). Here is the same thing.

Yeah. Was funny watching the roadhog look around confused, as I disappeared but the hook still pulled something in, though.

If anything, it is displayed here.

Ah, the quantum hook returns…

To show that bug. You basically need 6 people in the room. 5 on enemy, 1 as the rear sound bug person. And a character flanking. The 4 enemies need to be shooting and doing abilities. While your character is also shooting. The flanker can than do all the basic stuff. Walk up to you. spin around, go left and right. Nothing will be heard. Only forced sounds. Like emoting or wraithing up to someone will work.

1 Like

I honestly felt the sigma bug like crazy and thought it was just me…