A problem with rankings

I’m not sure what’s going on with role selection, and I dunno if the ranking system is bugging out or what because this isnt happening on either my tank or dps role queuing, I dropped from a gold-4 to a bronze 2 after a number of losses, which is understandable in it’s own right that I wont contest… Whats going on that that rank literally wont change though?
I can consistently manage the highest healing on ana, moira, mercy, hell even kiriko a few times over our other support.
I have had games as moira and brigg where I have consistently out dmg’d and out elim’d our DPS.
I try my best to keep in open communication, making suggestion for tank swaps and dps swaps, and make sure to change healers if we need some other utility.
I have now his the point of changing rank 3 times, some with great games where I got wonderful teammates and we would roll them, and I sit there and watch as it shines and flickers… and then just says “Bronze 2” again, is something wrong with the code?
For those who may ask if I’m at all delaying the days I play between, I did on the first route, but wondering if that was a factor I ground yesterday and today through 5 wins each day [and a few losses of course] and still it didn’t change even a little.

Something is wrong, and for the life of me I cannot seem to understand it, is anyone else having this problem?

1 Like

You are not alone in experiencing this bug. Here’s a link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. I’ve compiled a list of posts regarding similar bugs under: Incorrect Rank Adjustment. Any help in spreading the word about this megathread and other related threads would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like