A new gamemode that can save OW?

Tl dr
So a group qeue? Much original
Edit:also with rules like that why 2-2-2?

Haha! Good one!

It’s clear you didn’t read my post whatsoever

Funny joke tho!

Edit reply: Your edit makes no sense, please elaborate on everything you just said

Skimmed it, that why I edited. With clan why force 2-2-2?it was a band-aid fix that wouldn’t be needed and would allow a lot more shizz

If you going to “Skimm” through a post, whats the point of even replying to it. I still don’t understand how my post has anything to do with 2-2-2? Read my post like a normal person, and if you still have a problem, please tell me.

Maybe u should read ur own post

Being a diferent mode with diferent rules diferent qeue and diferent number of teammembers? So now it needs to be like normal comp? Nice logic. I don’t even need an ad-hominem on this one

“I’m thinking the current ruleset of OW, but a new mode called Clan Competitive,” literally the first thing i said…

and also apparently calling someone retarded isn’t ad-hominem

When did I say different rules, queue or team players, still 6v6, same rules, same queue.

ad hominem

/ad ˈhɒmɪnɛm/

adjective

1. (of an argument or reaction) directed against a person rather than the position they are maintaining.

so attacking me instead of my argument isn’t ad hominem?
Grow up.

1 Like

the way you do this is like they do in WoW. people get together every Tuesday night at 8pm and see how far they can get in a Raid. Or in Overwatch’s case, see what the ladder may have instore for them.

this is the kind of stuff we need to have weeknight bowling leagues in Overwatch. Except playing Overwatch instead of bowling.

People have been bowling in leagues every Thursday night for over 60 years. There’s no reason why Overwatch can’t become the new “bowling league” 20 years from now.

Overwatch doesn’t need saving. It’s getting a sequel.

There are two game modes I would like to see

1. No ults
  2. Hammond, Reaper, Junkrat, and Doomfist are not allowed - other than that, normal game play

Yeah but that’s literally just PUGs. The time dedication is still required. In your example of WoW it works because you only need the time setting for the RAID team. You’re setting up a time to do a PvE which only requires one party to be set. If you want to PvP, you have to dedicate the time for all players involved from both teams otherwise you’re just wasting everyone’s time.

A time dedication like that isn’t going to work for the majority of OW players outside of players who are literally in the 4000+ SR tiers.

Be careful of who you want to designate as “good stature”. That could easily be another “I’m better than you mindset” that OW players have.

not true at all

no way! you only have to find 5 other people who want to play, the matchmaker will find your opponent

The idea behind organized Overwatch play is to fill up your friends list with like 30 people who you’d like to play with (stats, personality, etc.)

and then when you log on, you start inviting your friends and hop into queue. really quick and really simple, the problem is that it’s tough to find people

and even better is that Overwatch only needs 16% of players who want to be leaders, because the other 5 people will just get invited to that leaders group.

please take a moment to check out my post QoL for the LFG. I guarantee that if I had all this QoL for the LFG, I would never use match maker to find teammates again.

only one out of 6 people need to show that time dedication. because the other 5 people on the team are invited by that “one out of six” person

Save OW? Just remove role queue. Done

1 Like

I’ll do ya one better. Reintroduce No Limits to Comp and OWL.

1 Like

I think the concept of overwatch outshines anything that tarnishes it. I only quit WoW RBGs because there was no PvP support in WoW. At least we have support here, no matter how misguided it might be lol

this is how you balance for the game, no limits or otherwise

Until they get rid of role queue i’m not playing OW again. It’s just bad like I have no other way to say it because it seems so obvious. I loved OW when it was still in beta, and I’ve played it since but the role queue change is just terrible and makes me hate the game completely.

when people say they uninstall I think they are being over dramatic and generally lying.

you should post your ideas for improvement to the game. I like dungeons and dragons. I like the ability based combat. Overwatch is like playing dungeons and dragons to me, and that’s never going to change fundamentally, so I’m goin to keep playing

I’m not trying to make overwatch better for you. I’m trying to make it better for me, so if you play or not matters little to me. but thanks for the chat

Yea np but i don’t think i’m being over dramatic and I’m def not lying. I’ve watched them do a lot to the game to ruin it but this was just too much, I didn’t uninstall to make a statement I did it because the game isn’t fun to me now so i have no reason to play. I’ve never played D&D so I can’t comment on that :confused:

I hate the word “clan” so much

1 Like