A message to all hanzo mains

What is it with hanzo mains and not willing to switch? Also if someone does bad a previous game what gives people the right to play purposefully bad the following match to make everyone else suffer? Why is it hanzo mains specifically that can’t play the game nice and understand that hanzo isn’t perfect for every team composition.

2 Likes

I find it ironic that this thread appears right next to one asking the same about Widow Maker.

3 Likes

The honest answer? Because when hanzo mains do badly (like say they die a lot and get no kills) they think, “Oh I’ll do better THIS TIME.” Due to Hanzo’s nature that might be true, or not true idk he’s kind of inconsistent lol

The more honest answer: Hanzo is FUN AS **** , the game is literally impossible to not have fun in as long as I remain on Hanzo, regardless of game mode, situation, team comp, or the number of people yelling at me to switch. (Alright exceptions are extreme cases of toxicity, no one, hanzo main or not, likes those)

1 Like

Why all this anger against Hanzo mains?
If they found fun to climb walls like cockroach, let them be.

Because…on respawn…Hanzo says (forcefully) ,“AGAIN!!”.

It would be like putting down a cute puppy to give up at that point and switch off.

So…you just got rekt…and while watching the killcam you think, “maybe I should switch off…”. Then you respawn and Hanzo yells “AGAIN!”…And so you keep on trying, its hard to say No to Hanzo.

3 Likes

Massage to all Hanzo haters: Stop looking after the Hanzo and watch your self, you are worst then that Hanzo! If you leave hanzos alone they will do great things people just hate anything that is “off-meta”.

I don’t think this is specifically a Hanzo thing, just a one trick problem in general. Personally, I’d rather have a Hanzo otp than a symm or torb.

1 Like

Because when you blind fire an arrow that headshots a blinking Tracer from her spawn room across the map you feel like a gd dmn boss.

It makes you forget the 25 arrows you missed previously that contribute nothing to your team’s damage and probably cost them 30 seconds of no progress.

4 Likes

Because, and I am guilty of this, those Hanzo players have experienced those carry moments, where you headshot 3 people and solo cap a point, etc. They obviously aren’t doing well at that time, but they think they can make one of those carry moments happen.

Just cross your fingers and hope your the 37% of their win rate

2 Likes

Sake!

You.

Are already dead.

They won’t though, will they? Even in GM Hanzos’ win rate is less than 50%.

And, it’s not that people hate off-meta, it’s that they like winning and hate losing.

Face it, Hanzo is a pure ego pick.

1 Like

actually no one likes switching, but everyone likes to ask hanzo to switch out of the whole team.

its the same for torb, sym etc. theyre the scapegoats , so when they dont switch , it stands out

try asking d.va or genji to switch. guess what? they wont !, just like the hanzo’s!

3 Likes

NoLifeGamin and AnnoD are both very, very right. Mediocre Hanzos can be really inconsistent, but still have games where they pop off and hard carry pushes. And it feels amazing. And they want to keep playing hanzo because if it, thinking, “oh, i’ll carry the next push and the team will be happy with me”, and then they don’t.

Also, Hanzo is a projectile hero, meaning the often times a bodyshot, especially with Storm Arrow, will be hard to follow up on, because the target will seek cover and healing. The only way you’ll see this damage is in your Hanzo’s ult charge meter, and you probably aren’t looking at it.

Also, people always find fault with their DPS. Always. And people like OP still hate hanzo and hanzo players, so a lot of people ask Hanzo to switch. And, as AnnoD said,iIf you only ask hanzo to switch, only he’s going to refuse! If you ask anyone to switch, chances are they’ll refuse.