🇨🇭 A Mercy Cinematic/Story/Comic Please!

Really hoping we get one soon :frowning: She needs it.

21 Likes

So meet the Medic Overwatch edition basically.

5 Likes

She (along with other heroes) is long overdue for her own piece of lore.

Since it’s been hinted that she was taken in by the Lindholm family, I would like to see that incorporated into whatever they do for her.

10 Likes

Mercy is one of the most popular characters in the game, if not the most popular. Since she wasn’t one to receive an animated short during the game’s release, its because they were probably saving her story for when the game starts loosing the casual playerbase.

Her story will probably have some kind of “polemic reveal” so the playerbase and game sites(that they pay) will have something to talk about.

3 Likes

The new bastet cinematic (as canon as that can be) seems to show a bit of Mercy’s current lore direction which was pretty nice to see, she’s apparently a bit stressed with her work? scared? maybe overworked from trying to do good? the hint opened up her lore which is just exciting!

7 Likes

Yes indeed! Looong overdue I say is the truth!

I love the whole dynamic with her and the Lindholms being a family! It’s been my (and several others as well) headcanon forever! I love the whole “family” dynamic she has going on with them and would love to see her interact more with Brigitte or Torbjorn c:

Yes! Exactly! I said the same about D.Va a looong time ago and just last summer did we actually get something on her. I know Jeff said that they actually “time” when to bring out lore and cinematic so the sad part is, is that is may be a while until we get her or not aha I am thinking soon though due to Bastet talking a lot on her!

Yasss c: I was pretty happy to read that she was heavily mentioned in there! This could definitley be a sign! Along with the Official Blizzard Katsuwatch vid by Blizz and it’s collaborator who makes the Katsuwatch vids. It did show Mercy at the end listening to everything going on so maybe, they are going to find her and she will join Jack and Ana :smiley: I am pretty hyped actually haha

2 Likes

I think shes scared because jack and ana are supposed to be dead yet in her living room lol

8 Likes

please dont joke with serious things! I am fully charged!

Oh, I forgot that they were supposed to be dead xD

Or maybe Ana pulls out a McCree and says Mercy that the new OW needs her instead of them. But who knows :smiley:

1 Like

OOOOOhhh yeah, I can see that xD

I thought she may say that to Pharah, but I can see Mercy have that option as well aha

1 Like

she has no personality so y she could use one, but do we really need it ?
she receives the call and has to decide weather to abandon the sick kids to help ow or abandon ow and stay w the kids
of they want her to be a real hero she’d stay w the kids

Yeah, she needs it my friend. She is as bland as the food you eat when you have a cold lol She has zero personality and we know nothing on her despite her having a huuuge following both in and out of game. Most characters have a personality, like Symm and Lucio, heck even Zen has a personality. Mercy? Not at all.

I doubt she will get “the call” from Winston. The reason being is because Ana and Jack said in “Bastet” that she was “close by” so if anything, they may be the ones to pick her up and she might not join OW, but instead, join Ana and Jack as a 3rd party vigilante as well which would be more accurate considering OW did everything that Mercy didn’t approve of later down the line (Like them using her medicinal scientific intelligence for weaponry of destruction against her will aka Ana’s gun) Then again, since Mercy hates fighting, how Jack and Ana will convince her otherwise would be interesting since Mercy has a very strict moral code.

3 Likes

the most accurate thing is that shell say no
miss me with your violence
and ana give me back my tech
and btw m gay with your kid ~ mother

Wait what? xD

mercy is with phareha and calls ana mother

2 Likes

Ohhh lol Got it

1 Like

Mercy is not gay with Fareeha. She barely even knows her - they met when the were kids and as far as we know they haven’t met since.

4 Likes

does it really matter? 76 never met vincent according to what we saw up to bastet

My opinion will change if we ever see any more interaction between them, but as it stands, they don’t know each other.