A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs!

I can confirm, if you use < and > to move frame by frame on YouTube you can actually see it happening
Though something to note is that they started hacking the Nulltrooper before any diamond appeared that lets you know that you can hack that target. Something that I’ve actually had happen to myself but on a more extreme scale (it was very obvious that it happened)

For future reference, enclose the link using ` so you don’t have to do that dumb thing with spaces

Anyway, the Hack Switch might be wrong, but the LOS break is obvious.

Bump for visual aid.

Bumping for awareness.

I would like to see this thread at the top of every other thread ty very much.

Every time someone posts about Sombra, someone inevitably says something like “Sombra is fine.” And every time someone says something stupid like “Sombra is fine,” I reply with something like “you call this fine” with a link to this post. It’s been linked to every Sombra thread in the last month.

pft every time someone says “sombra is fine” i immediately look at their profile only to see theyve played sombra for under an hour. ya shes completely fine.

2 Likes

I don’t even have to look.

1 Like

Gonna bump this so someone can see it.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL; SOMEONE FINALLY ACKNOWLEDGED SOMBRA

3 Likes

Finally x.x
Boop!!!

HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT! THE PTR CHANGES ARE JUST MORE NERFS AND NONE OF HER BUGS ARE GETTING FIXED.

Once again, Blizzard is content to just tell us to go play a different character with unnecessary changes to her kit that just break the whole thing.

1 Like

This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

Ridiculous? This is an insult! Blizzard, get on fixing this!

1 Like

Bump

No, seriously, Blizzard, bug fixes when?

And so they continue.

I have found a bug. Just as you exit the starting base, cloak Sombra character and go back in the base. Exit the base again. After that you have no countdown on the cloaking ability. The cloak is getting permanent until you fire or interract.

Sombra’'s cloak is infinite

Well in 1.26 there are more bugs then ever…