A Kind Word to the Devs :)

I have to agree with you there.

I feel like that is something that other Blizzard games suffered with as well. At the very least all the other games seem to have suffered with balance.

Thank you Blizzard for Junkrat, that is all.
Please dont kill him off in lore or anything like that, thanks.

2 Likes

Flag it and ignore it. They’ll have a time out.

2 Likes

You love Overwatch, yet you accuse the developers of incompetence and say they ignore the community.

If you truly love Overwatch, you should love the developers too even if they don’t implement changes to Mercy that align with you and others.

When I was younger, I said rude and harsh things to my mother. I said them when I wouldn’t get my way. Do you not see the analogy?

Stop, please for the love of god, stop accusing them of incompetence. Please, stop saying they are ignoring you. You can totally disagree with them, and send criticism with every change done to Mercy. But you must stop with the asinine rhetoric that yourself, Aria Rose, Sovereign, and so many other Mercy mains advocating for changes/reworks.

3 Likes

Thanks for directly mentioning the M-word. Ugh.

Though I agree with what you’re saying to some degree, referring to Blizzard employees in your title is against CoC as stated here:

I’d edit the title if I were you. :slight_smile:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓻𝓬𝔂 𝓘𝓬𝓮 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽

:shaved_ice::chocolate_bar:

Spreading positivity and ice cream, one Mercy at a time.
2 Likes

Thank you, Dev Team for the work and effort and love put into the game.

I am grabage in this game but I enjoy playing it.

3 Likes

Posting the same spam at the end of every post is also against the COC. I’d edit every single one of your posts if I were you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I respect your opinion about signatures but will have to disagree. :blush:

3 Likes

+1 for positivity and encouragement.

Overwatch Dev Team, Please allow this GOM to commend you all on the fine work you have put into this game and are continously doing so.

As with all manners of “work”, it would often appear to be thankless and open to (unnecessary and thoughtless) criticism but the effort is there and it can be seen in the Busan map as well as the many recent adjustments to the existing characters.

You have made fans of my daughter, my son and myself.

My only complaint is that I do not have enough time to play this game despite being bad at it. XD

1 Like

The only way you can “disagree” is if you can’t read. It’s 100% clear cut spam by their definition. Flagged and on my ignore list.

1 Like

Considering that I’ve yet to have one of my reply removed for spam and I’ve let to get suspended for spam after 419 replies, I think the moderators also disagree with you. :blush:

3 Likes

stop with the hijacking please

2 Likes

snickers Seriously?

Still not going to get you anywhere with them.

1 Like

People have been suspended for saying rude remarks like this, may want to edit your post.

And false flagging? Daang lol.

4 Likes

First comment flagged because of this. We’re getting tired of it. Enough is enough.

3 Likes

Also put me on his ignore list. Don’t really care that much though. The person in question is often non-constructive; literally replies once with something along the lines of; “mercy spam” then mutes the thread. That and his list of ignored players are probably really high. With that in mind, he’s sort of unintentionally turning himself into a hive-mind. :sweat_smile: I’d ask him to stop but he ignored me. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Pretty much, not worth the time. ^^

1 Like

I agree.
If people have their eyes on the prize with a laser focus they forget (or ignore) everything else.

Why so rude? Theyre just trying to help op out.