A day in the life of Baja

I’ve heard about the drink though I’ve never had it, but I do speak Spanish, so I always just read it in Spanish and think he’s telling me to come down.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s only at Taco Bell, or at least that’s the only place I’ve seen it and they advertise it a lot there. Never seen it just in a store or other drink fountain

1 Like

es que me preocupas alla arriba…

1 Like

It does get sold in stores for limited time. I’ve seen it pop up in stores mostly during the summer, though. But yeah, Taco Bell is basically the only place it gets advertised. If you don’t have a Taco Bell around, you probably won’t know about it.

2 Likes

Reading this was a blast.

Baja Blast Zero is literally the only reason I go to Taco Bell.

27 Likes

Slow days around here, huh?

1 Like

Et Tu, Andy??? :sob:

4 Likes

Doritos tacos tho man

There’s a Baja Blast ZERO?! Since when???

As someone else with a drink name in-game (DietCoke) I also get daily comments like that,

except people don’t make puns, they just go “diet soda sucks” “youll get cancer” etc :grimacing:

2 Likes

D:! /hug forum-baja!

3 Likes

These should be the 2nd reason…

3 Likes

forgot to mention that i was ironically there today…still havent tried it (though i definitely notice it every time)

Ah, Taco Bell. From my limited experience, it’s the only fast food place where seasoned meat goo is a condiment.

1 Like

Don’t worry I’m an Aussie so this thread originally made no sense to me either :joy:

2 Likes

I have no idea what a Baja Blast is.
I just thought you named yourself after a sheep.

“Baja Baja black sheep, have you any wool?”

1 Like

ill take it…will everyone kindly use this instead

1 Like

Mountain Dew that is less yellow and more green

and it tastes like kiwi/weird tropical fruit. It’s pretty good

GET IT!!!

ORDER IT!

TRUST ME

3 Likes