A Curiousity of Omnics

So, I’ve had a curious thought concerning Omnics post Crisis and their integration in society. And probably it’s been established in some short story or comic I haven’t read yet, or maybe I’m not just aware of the fact, but it’s a question on my mind.
Say, for hypothetical purpose of this thread to stimulate intellectual speculation, an Omnic is confronted and harm is caused to them. With the intervention of another party to chase off the assailant, would this particular individual be able to help this Omnic and would there be a special clinic for Omnics to congregate to repair damaged parts or replace worn pieces? And if so, would there be some government-regulation allowing only these specifically sanctioned establishments to purvey replacement parts and any human in possession outside sanctioned premises be punished for unlawful harboring of parts?
It’s just a thought, but one I’ve been playing with for a fiction I’m producing for personal mental stimulation.

1 Like

Good question. I imagine it would work similar to hospitals but specialized for Omnics. There’s definitely going to be some anti-Omnic sentiment though, such as doctors who refuse to help them and underfunded equipment for Omnics. The only time I recall an Omnic getting healed outside of the game was the theatrical trailer, where Reinhardt shielded a human repairing an Omnic.