A Catboy In Overwatch?

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/014/245/764/small/zhe-yue-oni.jpg?1543171668

5 Likes

Just realized the cat in catboy doesn’t stand for Catholic. I think I’m gonna be sick :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

lucio cat femboy cosplay skin blizzard PLEASE

It’s a trap!

i want catboy soldier, catboy reaper, and catbear reinhardt

3 Likes

TIHI

Post needs more chars

every animal character so far

• Drogoz (I know he’s a dragon but he’s close enough to a furry to qualify)

• Io

• Makoa

• Pip

• Rei

• Tiberius

Io and Rei are the only “cat girls” (though Rei is a bunny) There’s also a lot of characters that are mythical creatures but I wouldn’t call them furrys.

all overwatch has is Hammond, Winston, and few furry skins.

YOU THOUGHT IT STANDED FOR CATHOLIC!???

1 Like

And how many have furry skins too?

(not including the characters that are already furries)

Maeve has 5 cat skins:

1. A catgirl skin
  2. A Robot skin with cat ears and a cat tail
  3. An Xmas skin where she just so happens to have cat ears for some reason
  4. A skin they turn her into an actual cheetah
  5. A recolour of the cheetah skin
    (she also has a pirate skin where she is wearing a cat beanie, but i don’t think that counts)

Moji has a skin were she is a bunny (she also has one were she is a bunny plushie, but because its plushie im not sure if it counts)

Viktor has a skin where he is a werewolf and a skin with armour that looks like a wolf

Seris has a skin that makes her where on of those “sexy bunny” costumes

A few of these are super sexualized as well, too the point it makes overwatch’s “sexy” skins look tame.
help me this took so long to freaking write. I don’t even play paladins I got this all from the wiki

Io is a foxgirl. Meave is part cat in the lore, so technically she is always a catgirl.

Moji is normally a bunny behind that mask, and Rei is the same race. Rei took the shape of a human to get closer to Lian.

Victor and Khan also have dragonboy skins.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing this up, I don’t know paladins lore (or for that matter, play paladins) so I wouldn’t know.

Literally got all this from the wiki.

Catgirls and catboys??? What? Do u mean cat skins? If so, then ok? I guess? Just make the skin look good and I’m cool with it.

Because they are all tame.

1 Like

Basically you want a genshin impact characrer

1 Like

I unironically want that last one.

Ok that is better thank you.

Now I imagine X-Men’s Nightcrawler with cat-ears, tx. :joy:

Both “cat” characters speak (with a) french (accent). Imo hilarous. :grin:

:wink: Some players actually complained over “too sexy” skins and illustrations on the steam forums and the (now closed) offical Paladins forum. :laughing:

I have fun spaming the more … suggestive quotes of Maeve and Seris in their “succubus” skins. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

“Huhuh, I love a good ride.”
“Finished? Already?”

I laughed. Its to funny

no thanks

1 Like