A bad game in eichenwalde

i can’t tell if zen on the other team is got wall hacks or not. also i don’t know if my team is throwing, but i do know if i changed from torb it wouldn’t have mattered, my team kept dying so fast all the time if i changed to a different role than torb it wouldnt have changed that.

watch the entire video and help me out with some advice. i dont know, but it all went bad.

Maybe people were dying because you played Torb? I mean, you actually had a decent comp with people trying, the issue was that you only had 1 support.
I’m 90% certain that you would have won that if you played lucio, brig, mercy or zen even if doing it on a clueless bronze level.

1 Like

ok, i get it, i agree too, thanks!

You’ve got one major issue that crops up in all of your games. You spend a lot of time in the wrong place. You’re leaving your team in a 5v6 several times as you:

1. Wait for turret cool down so you can place another
  2. Wait around a corner safe whilst your team is fighting at a different angle around the same structure
  3. You go on a magic mystery tour through the castle, over the bridge and back down again, whilst your team was butchered 6v5.
  4. You inexplicably stand there doing nothing and stare at the wall.

Every time your team is fighting and you’re not, have a look at why. If you’re dead or coming back from spawn, then fair enough. But if you’re just standing there doing nothing, work out if you could have been contributing to the fight and staying relatively safe at the same time.

But otherwise you seem pretty good in terms of aim, map knowledge, survivability, etc for climbing out of bronze.

2 Likes

thats good advice, i can follow along but still be in the back.

1 Like