A Ana post will never receive a Blizzard tracker because they clearly don’t care

It’s just like the title states, they don’t care and won’t give the slightest acknowledgment to the dozens of highest rated topics ever created in the forums!! Rediculous, it’s like it’s again blizzard policy to even consider making Ana a descent balanced hero like their beloved tracer. God forbid that am I right??

2 Likes

Remember when Ana was overpowered and they went forever without nerfing her and everyone was convinced that Ana was their precious baby that they’d never touch?

Because I remember.

It’s always funny to see people accuse Blizzard of favouritism that directly contradicts the “favouritism” they had before, lol.

5 Likes

“Remember when” remember what? When she was playable? When every tank was op and lucio was meta? When Ana was a good pick because she basically only good at tank healing? Yeah I remember the misguided accusation such as yours man!! She was op blah blah blah, no. Hog got nerf, dva got “nerfed” dive became meta and what now??? Your statement is at pure fresh cow :poop:.

I thought they just made a comment on Ana’s state in the meta just a few hours ago (In the Brigitte Q&A megathread), saying that they don’t think she’s far off from where they want her, but she’s just not very favored in the current meta.

They said they’re hoping/preparing for a tank meta to start up again, so maybe Ana will get her time to shine soon enough.

8 Likes

Whoa I guess the nanoblade and beyblade metas that came before the speedboost was removed were never a thing right? lol. Ana was the strongest hero in the game for nearly a year. foh

1 Like

They literally said that they are trying things. proof:

stop trying to make the devs look bad.
Its obvious that its the dive meta slowing her down.

7 Likes

Blizzard has stated in the past that they love all of their heroes. They also stated that they have regular meetings discussing all of them.

Ana will get messed with in due time. You need to learn to be patient.

1 Like

Patient? I’ve been waiting for a YEAR. Smh

1 Like

July 26 (firing rate and magazine buff) to Jan 24 (grenade effect duration and heal boost nerf) is about when people said she was OP- and rightfully so in some cases. But 6mo isn’t nearly a year lol
Too long, yes. But same can be said if not more so than a couple of other obnoxious cases. I think balance is just slow in general. Also it’s not like she wasn’t getting nerf after nerf during this time- until eventually they pushed it too much and she was nerfed from a state that wasn’t too far from where she is now.

For instance they also left her pathetically weak (60damage) for plenty longer (8mo) and one could argue she’s still in need of something, even Geoff said it’s probably true- but go off.

1 Like

how about you stop complaining and read developer posts and stop trying to make the developers of the game look bad when they clearly understand the situation