9/10 Games won with rly good Gameplays but just Silver

I have a problem. Today I played Overwatch in about 3-4 hours, I played the “Free Roller Selection” mode in the ranking menu and have completed fabulous 9/10 games with pretty good gameplays for my conditions. After that I was over happy to finally have the chance to get a diamond rank or vllt just before Dia. Because my achievements and victories should have made that possible. Now I was quite disappointed, however, when I received only 1550 points and was therefore ranked in silver. This is pretty unfair and I’m just pretty sad that everything was now for nothing. Overall, this is even less than I usually get. I’m pretty sad right now and I’d like to be compensated for having played 9/10 games with really good gameplays and being way too low in the rankings. That would be the only fair and just thing that could be changed with me. You’re welcome to take another look at my games. Please help me.

Best regards, MissclikcPlease
contact me
Thank you very much.

If you were ranked in bronze or silver previously, you aren’t going to get in to diamond because of wins. You generally will place within 50-200 of your previous SR. The game takes your previous seasons into account, you were winning silver/gold games probably, you’re still winning at that rank. Unfortunately you cannot just do placements without previous data coming in to play,

Can’t begin to imagine being deluded enough to write a structured forum post detailing how you think you played well but didn’t get diamond so it must be a bug and deserve ‘compensation’… If you really think you perform better than your peers, prove that with more than 9 games, you only have 1500 sr to go. gl

2 Likes

But the problem is I get better ranks when i loose more games than i win. I won 0 game at my first season 4 lost and 1 game both teams won at DPS Ranking btw. I got gold… Now I win 9/10 and I get silver with only 1550 Points??? Noone can say me that thats fair…