90% of doubles in Mystery Heroes break the game

The sole reason I dont play it any more is because it always ends up with 3 of one hero on one team breaking it or like the time I get the same hero more than 3 times every match and this happens atleast 2 times a game I get chance of things happening but thats not chance

As a player of mystery heroes, I disagree that 90% of doubles breaks the mode.

Try facing off against 3 Zarya that coordinates their bubble with 3 healers backing them up. One of the easiest and funniest comp I had defending on Luner Colony.

The enemy was complaining that us Zarya would never die and kept getting charge =D

Try getting 2 or more sombras on your team and having them refuse to die and take 3mins to charge up an ulti.

lol, never had that experience.

I’ve only had Sombra constantly trying to hack me playing Reinhardt, only to get kill by me. During skin event time, lots of inexperience players don’t know how to play Sombra in MH, so they were all free kill for me.

If anything, I often have games with my friends, where we would steamroll the large portion of the game, only to lose at the end because the game decided to give them 2 shield tanks, healers, and us none.

During the same gaming session, they refuse to give us shield tanks, and healer on defense while the enemy team had shield tanks and main healers.

It’s just RNG :man_shrugging: I had fun, but my friends got tire of losing constantly during that gaming session.

Just make a custom game…
There are plenty of mystery modifactions always on there.

Over my 1k+ hrs in mystery ive seen such uselss multiple sombra games. The 2nd most annoying ones are multiple mercies when your team is already full healers, and the mercies do not even take pistol out instead stay around choke pocketing each other for 3mins and lose the round.

The above mentioned comps give ppl plently of time to just run into enemy team to die and swap heros but they rather throw the round contributing nothing and blame rng is what irks me most.

Honestly the doubles are not bad… its the triplicate that breaks it and turns the game completely one sided

one game, i had to face against double pharmercy and our team had no range heroes, lmao. It’s pretty funny how easy of a lost that fight was.

I think the worse I had to deal with was double Orisa and Reinhardt protecting a Bastion.