9/Sept/2019 - Voice Chat Issues EU (PC)

i am having the same problems out of nowhere. This weekend everything worked perfectly fine, now when i join voice chat my mic icon has a stripe through it and i cant unmute it. Also i cant see/hear any other person in voice chat.

As far as i know, nothing happened to my internet connection since this weekend, nor have there been updates on my pc.

I and a few other people I know in my discord are also experiencing the same issue.

I also had voice chat not working on PC as well, most of my teammates also asked why voice chat is broken.

Hey you three,

You’re all having the same issue right now so I moved you all to this new thread so we can track this for you - we’re aware of a problem with some EU players using voice chat problems on PC. Engineers are on the case and looking for a resolution for you now!

1 Like

Good to know its not on my end. Thank you.

please do the same fix for us ps4 users as well. this bug has gotten especially bad these past few days

As mentioned on the other thread, PS4 user issues are not experiencing the same sort of issue as I’m talking about in this thread. This investigation is ONLY for EU players on PC because we have identified a problem with their voice chat traffic. Please follow the instructions in the thread I linked.

Same problem for me and my girlfriend. voice chats just not working.

is it still bugged? just want to know.

I have the same problem. I’ve noticed it after windows update, is it connected or just a coincidence? Do we know when will it be fixed? +/- days/weeks?

So I am having this same problem, since there hasn’t been any posts here I am guessing not many still have this issue. But anyway I know it isn’t my internet as it works perfectly fine for my brother. Are there any news? Anyone knows what the problem is?

Edited by Blizzard - this topic is being locked as this is an old post which was bumped. Please create your own thread or contact support.