9 consecutive server crashes and now a 19+ hour suspension

“9 consecutive server crashes and now a 19+ hour suspension from the game? Unbelievable. Despite the crashes, we managed to win the 9th round and played another game until it crashed to the desktop. This suspension is unacceptable, Blizzard. Disappointing.”

6 Likes

I got an hour ban the same way. Internet was fine. Blizzard kicked me twice.

I could still talk to my teammates while suspended…

2 Likes

oh, same with us. Coms was up all the time.

one thing i forgot to mention was that we where in the same teams for 8 of them. on the 9th we where all scrambled.

Just go an hour suspension too (internet was also fine). In the first match, it seemed like it was just me who was disconnected judging by the chat, but in the second one I could tell that our Orisa was lagging out before I suddenly was too. Absolutely ridiculous and I thought maybe this time it was because there are apparently people going around overloading the servers on purpose. I can’t keep getting into Comp matches with the fear that the server will have another seizure and I’ll be suspended for a million hours

Have y’all looked in the Overwatch Store, maybe you can buy a “stable server service” in there somewhere? :grinning:

As you can see here - Blizz doesnt care about your issue.

I have yet to see ANY game master respond to any of these posts.

This is just the graveyard where complaints go to die.