9/10 Placements 8 win streak from 2 match

2207sr

Is this a joke? Do placements actually mean nothing?

Consistent performance as D.va, ran goats and dominated think what you want but still does anyone else get the feeling that placements are so underwhelming?

goats in gold sure thing bud

What?

I did my placements, my team was plat and i ended up in gold after placements.

Your point is?

Were those your first placements? If not, then what rating were you previously?

1986sr prior?

But this was all solo queue so, telling me it makes a difference?

Did get a second account to train DPS (main is around 2900 Ana main) played only dps in QP and comp placements. Went 6-4 placed 2700 wizh avarage performance.

Feels bad man,

9/10 but you get dumped on by blizz lmao :+1:

u know there is a thing called quickplay mmr the game knows where u belong smart one

Are you done?

Like do you actively have a problem or, I literally don’t get you.

You got like 25 Sr per win what’s the problem

Ahh, i see.

Didn’t realise that’s how it worked honestly placements always came across as pretty random half the time.

Only the first placements are random - and only if you didn’t play much qp.

If it had been your first placements it might have been different. But all other placements are basically normal games but I don’t think you go lower if you loose them all.

I solo QP, but always get matched with high levels; gold/silver boarders ect.

And good to know, is that confirmed that you don’t lose SR on loses? If so placements come accross as free climb right?

I’ve lost 8 placements and got same Sr and won 8 placements and gained 200 Sr. So I think they are just non punishing warm up matches

No… you can lose SR. Placements are basically normal matches except your SR is hidden until you play all 10 games. Used to be if you didn’t play in a long time on that account system would get confused about your MMR* and you’d get +50/ -50 SR per game - including the games immediately after your placement.

Very good to know,

Appricate it guys for being so helpful, as your not exactly told these things which can really make a difference, :+1:

picking goats heroes and actually playing goats is not the same i guess

In what respect?

I get you’ve come from the other discussion but what’s your point here?

You should be in 4000 at least. Btw, you played against others who were in same elo.

And there isn’t mmr reset. If not initial placement, your placements will place you in same region you ended last season.