Director’s Take: Welcoming Venture to Overwatch

Director’s Take: Welcoming Venture to Overwatch

Aaron Keller’s latest blog takes a look at how well Venture has been welcomed into the game.

View Full Article

11 Likes

This is a fantastic update thank you so much for sharing!

I’m so excited to play the new Hero!

I love how they play a bit like DF from Overwatch 1…

Any word on bringing Overwatch to Amazon Luna cloud gaming? I understand that this depends on Ubisoft since they have the rights?

:heart:

4 Likes

They are buffing EARTHSHATTER, homie! That’s Cray Cray!

3 Likes

No Mercy buffs again on S10? , that’s a joke, one of the worst supports this season.

5 Likes

Power shift to Lúcio, huh? Interesting…

4 Likes

Please revert the global hitscan and projectile size changes.

6 Likes

I’m honestly kind of afraid for what the Queue Times are gonna be, given a lack of Tank players.

But I got some fixes in mind.

Including finalizing an alternative ban system, with virtually no downsides.

1 Like

Give Reaper a right click ffs

2 Likes

Yea, from the article:

Moving on to Support, we are looking at shifts in power for Moira, Lucio, and Illari. That means taking power from one part of their kit and funneling it into another - to somewhat maintain the overall power budget of the hero.

Should be interesting

1 Like

Still no word on 6v6.

I guess we’ll just continue to ask for a revert to Overwatch then.

18 Likes

Probably a nerf to boop

I’ll spoil it for you. They’re losing lethality and gaining healing.

3 Likes

Genuinely what’s not clicking… i told you guys how to buff lifeweaver 67854337899 times.

2 Likes

Y TOUCHING TRACER, shes fine leave her be, what you need to do is reduce the projectile size for cass, and remove hinder

2 Likes

I envision Venture being a problem in low ranks and useless above diamond

3 Likes

Ah yes, just what every Lucio was looking for

Double post, I’m idiot

1 Like

I hope not. The current iteration actually feels impactful, unlike literally every prior season.

Moira, —— . That means taking power from one part of their kit and funneling it into another

I can’t help but notice that doesn’t say skill expression based rework…

Also what were the results of QP hacked and when does it lead to removal of hero dupes in MH, Ty :wink:

1 Like

Nerf to what?? (I saw that edit - surprised it let you type that)

Edit - Wait a second, I just responded back to back. Does that mean I got tier 3back?

Edit2 - Hmm guess not

I would actually be fine with a slight speed boost nerf in exchange for better healing. I just hope they don’t make Lúcio’s damage worse than it already is (or alternatively, they take some ideas from my wishlist post).