A Flurry of Fun Returns to Overwatch® 2 – Winter Wonderland Begins December 19

A Flurry of Fun Returns to Overwatch® 2 – Winter Wonderland Begins December 19

Winter Wonderland is back, and we’re bringing a cool way to earn new rewards this season in Overwatch® 2!

View Full Article

4 Likes

I am glad that 5v5 is staying forever <3

3 Likes

Sure.

Meanwhile, let’s just ignore all of the things Overwatch actually needs.

43 Likes

Can we not monetize events even more, please? We already have directly purchasable skins.

I’d be ok with earning tickets faster on the premium track, but there shouldn’t be additional skins only available there.

24 Likes

I don’t think “fun” is ever going to return to Overwatch, it got shot out back with OW1. :upside_down_face:

37 Likes

Alright time for the overwatch 2 hates and complaints no wonder they don’t take anyone here as seriously as reddit.

7 Likes

Blizzard turning yet another season into monetization slop.

When will they learn that tanking the players perception of the game isn’t going to help in terms of us spending money or recommending others play. We were used to nice free stuff with events in OW1 so none of us enjoy this awful model where you have to pay more to receive less.

30 Likes

Looking forward to it!

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I thought this is OW2. Why are we still recycling OW1 events?

I don’t really care about any of the free skins since I don’t main any of those heroes.
Also gj devaluing another rare OW1 skin by giving it away for free.

8 Likes

The Kerrigan skin? i thought it was given away for free simply by logging in during Starcraft’s 20th Anniversary.

At least now people must work their way to earn it.

4 Likes

Same boring winter events? Check.
New monetization scheme? Check.

Hard pass.

35 Likes

It was still somewhat rare. Not to mention it doesn’t even make sense to be released for this event.

Wait. I just realized something.

It is not even free. You can only get 120 tickets xDDDDD

7 Likes

What does this have to do with 5v5?

5 Likes

Lmao exactly! New player still get burned regardless.

1 Like

dont know why i invest both money and time but still have to make choice but redeem all the skins.

1 Like

please add the ashe skin from the art too

3 Likes

JUST BRING BACK PINK MERCY TOO PLEASE YOU GUYS ARE BRINGING EVERY SKIN EXCEPT PINK MERCY BRING HER BACK WITH THE CHARITY. :smiling_face_with_tear:

I’m sorry for those who owns Widow’s skin

1 Like

So glad the tracer skin is in the shop. No need to play the game

Skins should never be rare. I own that one and feel no pride or accomplishment by having it as I didn’t do anything to earn it or whatever.

It’s daft that people try to gatekeep skins and put them on a high pedestal when they are just OVERWATCH skins and there is 0 reason why they should have ever been made ‘rare’. All skins should be obtainable.

8 Likes