Overwatch® 2 and LE SSERAFIM® team up in a new collab event!

Overwatch® 2 and LE SSERAFIM® team up in a new collab event!

Fearlessly step into the world of Overwatch 2 in the game’s first-ever music collab event!

View Full Article

17 Likes

And here it is. Was just reading rumors about this collaboration.

Edit: And multiple group inspired skins. Figured it just be sprays, charms, and a Dva skin.

3 Likes

Who are they? $60 skins incoming?

52 Likes

Only 50 dollars per outfit

18 Likes

I better see lifeweaver stuff like it’s so serious.

9 Likes

Another Kiriko skin incoming.

26 Likes

Unfortunately true :sob: le sserafim has Japanese members it’s over for the ppl who hate the kiriko favoritism

7 Likes

Korean singers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Le_Sserafim

3 Likes

Overwatch, you did it again!

Something I don’t care about

60 Likes

This is like Pokémon doing a crossover with Hatsune Miku but… less appealing
(Yes there was a crossover if you’re wondering)

I guess it’s cool they’re showing up at Blizzcon tho. Maybe some music out of it?

1 Like

I care if there’s a lifeweaver kpop skin yall be easy though :point_up::point_up::point_up:

3 Likes

I’m too old and out of touch for these things but I’m definitely not the target audience for probably any collab

6 Likes

why the hell should lifeweaver need a korean skin

4 Likes

Now you just need to move Quickplay Open Q over to Arcade and you will good to go :smiley:

There are thai kpop idols fren :skull: im sure dva will get stuff but i don’t think she’ll have the monopoly on kpop stuff. Live a little!

2 Likes

aren’t collabs usually done with something with name recognition?

8 Likes

nope kiriko wont get a skin bcs 1 shes annoying as hell and no one likes her ingame 2 she wont fit 3 kiriko isnt korean but dva is so i think dva will get a skin or bundle

Don’t care, you money goblins, I wish the group had a better game to collab with instead of this trash.

9 Likes

Lol those people don’t allow blizzard people into their office nowadays :joy:

1 Like

lifeweaver aint getting a skin fangirl

2 Likes